Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dylan Morris PM to Hardcore Husky

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I hated many of Morris’ throws and decisions, but he does move in the pocket well. Big drive by him at the end so I have a hard time criticizing him too hard.

Donovan’s playcalling was terrible and didn’t help him.

The kid is tough and smart enough to rely on performers vs posers, especially late in the game.

I was praying Morris would tell Jones to F.O. and start targeting Otton, which he did. In that way, he's brainier than our last two Husky QBs.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I hated many of Morris’ throws and decisions, but he does move in the pocket well. Big drive by him at the end so I have a hard time criticizing him too hard.

Consistently putting your R-FR in 3rd and long by going R-R-P is the stupidest thing ever. They think they’re protecting him but they’re doing the opposite
    It is fitting that as soon as Russ is finally allowed to cook we are blessed with John Don running classic Pete-ball
    Stop you’re making me suicidal
  • Options

Consistently putting your R-FR in 3rd and long by going R-R-P is the stupidest thing ever. They think they’re protecting him but they’re doing the opposite
    Same with not throwing downfield. I bet part of that is because deep balls aren’t Morris’ strength, but the conservative bullshit doesn’t help him at all.
    They need to get him in rhythm early with easy throws so he settles down and gains confidence.
  • Options
    I like Morris. We finally have a big dick QB!
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    He's either throwing a fucking clutch-ass lazer or a terrible ball. Interesting combo.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If we play Stanford next week, they gave up 269 on the ground to Oregon, 239 to Cal.

It will be the same game plan as today.

Stanford won't be playing anyone anytime soon.
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Can we fire Junior Adams yet?
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

dnc said:

So far, i like him more than Browning. Low bar if there ever was one.

Browning had one fourth quarter comeback in four years.

Morris has one in his third game.

I hope and pray Morris isn't starting next year but it's not even a contest.
    Not just a comeback but down 21-0 at the half. It was fucking chincredible and I'm charging to maximum doog over here.
    Agree. It was a great team effort, halftime adjustments, energy level, execution on both sides of the ball. Everything improved drastically and Morris showed some sack. I damned near shut the game off at halftime out of disgust. Damned glad I didn’t. That looked like a legit old school Husky team.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2020
    Gladstone said:

Things No Jake QB would ever do.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,331
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam