Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My observation of the game

1. K is a way better DC at adjustment than Lake, our(?) D under K almost always does better in the 2nd half when it mattered. And at the very least, they are good enough for not losing the game.
2. Lake seems to be a far more inspiring head coach than Pete (at least the version of Pete here at UW). Can't imagine this happens under Pete.
3. Morris may have the same noodle arm (debatable) like Browning, his come from behind win (hopefully many more down the road) is already way better than the ONLY one Browning ever engineered here (wasn't as crisp and needed a field goal in the end).

Finally thank you Whittingham for giving us the only two come from behid victories in recent memories.

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,132
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Defense adjusted well. If Sirmon can finally put it all together he will be good. The safeties need to fucking hit some people though, we are missing an enforcer since Rapp left.

Morris has a good arm but his touch is terrible on deep balls, he either overthrows or ducks it. Needs to clean some things up.

Our WR are mediocre at best until proven otherwise

Not worth my downvote, but Nacua is good. Everyone else sucks, especially Ty Jones.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,608
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

MelloDawg said:

Defense adjusted well. If Sirmon can finally put it all together he will be good. The safeties need to fucking hit some people though, we are missing an enforcer since Rapp left.

Morris has a good arm but his touch is terrible on deep balls, he either overthrows or ducks it. Needs to clean some things up.

Not worth my downvote, but Nacua is good. Everyone else sucks, especially Ty Jones.
    Nacua is above average and needs to stop the 2 drops per game if he wants to be good
    He stepped up today and is an obvious good player. Agree that he needs to improve and has dropped too many.
    Nacua is a big time player, a little inconsistent but so was Jermaine Kearse.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

MelloDawg said:

Nacua is above average and needs to stop the 2 drops per game if he wants to be good
    He stepped up today and is an obvious good player. Agree that he needs to improve and has dropped too many.
    I think Bynum has been good too, and productive on jet sweep. His loss will be felt.
    Next man up. Jalen McMillan time!
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Nacua is a fag and so is Asa. Ship them to Oregon, errrrrrrrr Boise - we would be better off.

Pack the fucking lines, and use Otton.

Or, choose to fail
  • Options
    Puka is our best WR rather easily. Huh?
  • Options
    FireCohen said:

Puka is our best WR rather easily. Huh?

cade is
    True but still
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Where would this team be without Cade and ZTF

Bynum is our best wr and he's now out. I can't believe how underwhelming the rest of the wr's on this team are minus Puka. Chin played more than the freshman. Hell so did Devin Culp who's tall small for a te in our system and to slow to be anything more than a blocker at wr.

When Eklund from Dawgman calls out our safeties, you know they are stinking it up.

At halftime, I wondered if Oregon State might be the most complete team in the North.

• Options
    Ty Jones would have had a good game if Dylan didn’t miss a couple throws to him.
  • Options
    coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Ty Jones would have had a good game if Dylan didn’t miss a couple throws to him.

or he couldve added to his impressive resume of drops and missed jump ball opportunities
    So much this
  • Options

or he couldve added to his impressive resume of drops and missed jump ball opportunities
    That was a god awful throw. He was open a lot today. He did his job.