Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Defensive back Jevon Holland opts out of Oregon's season to prepare for 2021 NFL draft

13»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

haie said:

Big loss. Great player. But Oregon has a lot of depth at DB.

With only high school experience, teams are *going after you* down the sidelines. This is how shittier teams beat you. Their fans are too stupid to understand this though.
    Other than DJ Duck, every other Oregon poster in this thread says it’s a big loss because it is. Losing a first-round graded player is an obvious loss.

Making things up to prop up your shitty take on Duck fans doesn’t really lend much value to you credibility.

Actually I didn’t say it wasn’t a big loss. What I am saying is that Cristobals recruiting has made us very deep and talented which is true. Other than Bennett Williams who started for Illinois his Freshman year and was a Freshman All American there isn’t much experience after Breeze, Pickett and McKinley.........Wright and James have taken meaningful snaps.
    Dontae will figure into the mix particularly if the two corners don’t opt in.

You said you are glad he is gone you fucking quook.
    dnc said:

DJDuck said:

haie said:

With only high school experience, teams are *going after you* down the sidelines. This is how shittier teams beat you. Their fans are too stupid to understand this though.
    Other than DJ Duck, every other Oregon poster in this thread says it’s a big loss because it is. Losing a first-round graded player is an obvious loss.

Making things up to prop up your shitty take on Duck fans doesn’t really lend much value to you credibility.

Actually I didn’t say it wasn’t a big loss. What I am saying is that Cristobals recruiting has made us very deep and talented which is true. Other than Bennett Williams who started for Illinois his Freshman year and was a Freshman All American there isn’t much experience after Breeze, Pickett and McKinley.........Wright and James have taken meaningful snaps.

Who is the “he” you referring to you fucking doog?

Imagine your poor loser quook ass calling anyone a fucking doog.

Go play in a Portland protest dipshit.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2020
    Fuck you Haie go play in your just as shitty Seattle shithole moron.

Talk about losers. Imagine a husky calling a Duck a loser after continually having their team getting their ass handed to them by the Ducks. :D

How’s that recruiting going loser. Ha ha ha ha
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2020
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

haie said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

haie said:

You should talk loser. We have won 16 out of the last eighteen games between us and it’s not going to change with Cristobal at Oregon and your totally shitty recruiting classes. Hell it almost doesn’t seem like a rivalry it’s getting so lopsided........Ha ha ha ha ha ha
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

Fuck you Haie go play in your just as shitty Seattle shithole moron.

Talk about losers. Imagine a husky calling a Duck a loser after continually having their team getting their ass handed to them by the Ducks. :D

How’s that recruiting going loser. Ha ha ha ha

DJDuck said:

haie said:

DJDuck said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

haie said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

haie said:

You should talk loser. We have won 16 out of the last eighteen games between us and it’s not going to change with Cristobal at Oregon and your totally shitty recruiting classes. Hell it almost doesn’t seem like a rivalry it’s getting so lopsided........Ha ha ha ha ha ha
    🌈🌈🌈
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

haie said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

haie said:

Win a playoff game ever or a major bowl game the last 20 years and then pop off.

Doogs haven’t beaten a P5 team in a bowl since beating a Nebraska team that didn’t care after clobbering UDub at Husky Stadium 56-21 earlier that year.

That little Peterman run to the playoffs when Oregon had Helfrich ruining the program is as good as it gets for them.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

He was a good player but was divisive. I’m glad he is gone as are a lot of Ducks. I think Bennett Williams fits in his spot nicely. If not it gives Williams a chance for Williams to get on the field with Wright, Manning and Breeze.

BUMP
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    This is a GOOD ducks team
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

DJDuck said:

He was a good player but was divisive. I’m glad he is gone as are a lot of Ducks. I think Bennett Williams fits in his spot nicely. If not it gives Williams a chance for Williams to get on the field with Wright, Manning and Breeze.

BUMP
    Divisive?? Jfc dj
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2020
    ntxduck said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

BUMP
    Divisive?? Jfc dj
    @DJDuck how is he divisive? He’s loved by his teammates. Not sure he gives a shit about if he turns off the racist old white portion of the fan base
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

BUMP
    Divisive?? Jfc dj
    @DJDuck how is he divisive? He’s loved by his teammates. Not sure he gives a shit about if he turns off the racist old white portion of the fan base
    Failure

Be better, but you can’t. This dipshit cant even troll “his” fanbase.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    I think we all knew why DJ was glad Jevon Holland is gone. It’s not his football skills.

I appreciate Holland now even more than I did before. If he wasn’t the top safety on NFL draft boards they should watch some 2019 Oregon football and then some 2020 Oregon. They shouldn’t even watch the first three games because Jamal Hill is solid compared to #15 and #32.