Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deserves own thread...

BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited November 2020 in Duck Refuge

Fuck the Ducks!

Comments

• biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,982
    Babushka strikes again
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    “Someone else beat Oregon. Nothing else matters”

As always. As forever.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Babushka didn’t exactly call a great game with his three plays: roll right pass, give to Jermar Jefferson, and drop back and throw it 10 yards down the middle.

But it doesn’t fucking matter when the 2020 Avalos defense has the four cornerstones of:
    1. Don’t get any pressure at all.
    2. Have all LBs except for Sewell disappear at the snap.
    3. Don’t be within 5 yards of anyone catching the ball.
    4. Don’t tackle. No matter what, don’t tackle.

This motherfucker has a lot to answer for.

(Avalos, not you)
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,982
    It’s about the head coach as always.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020
    Kawasaki still the goat
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

ntxduck said:

biak1 said:

It’s about the head coach as always.

It is always the head coach ultimately. He needs to figure out if Andy Avalos is still alive or if he died this summer due to injuries sustained at a local gloryhole and is now being Weekend at Bernies pupetted by someone who is collecting his paychecks.

Cristobal also needs to ask himself why his team is acting so fucking soft. My girlfriend just bought a blanket that costs more than what a third world family makes in several years of shelling peanuts or growing coca or being child soldiers. That blanket is amazing, but still not as soft as his shit ass team.
    There’s glaring issues with the team, but this year no one across the country can fucking tackle. Probably from a combination of limited camp/limited contact in practices/whole position groups being held out sporadically. I’m not worried about the defense next year. If I’m an nfl gm though, Holland is my #1 safety on the board. This D is missing him like crazy.
    I used to think a defense full of great players could be fine if just one or two are bad, particularly the closer that player is to the center of the defense and therefore somewhat protected. Last season COMPLETELY rid me of that notion. It is absolutely amazing how different a defense can be after changing just one player and how easy it is for offenses to exploit that weakness. I feel your pain.
    fucking manu
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic