Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Spurs' foreigners

2»

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Miami the two time defending champs all their best players are American.

They also play team ball too.

For every Miami, there are three teams that play one-on-five.

I had one of those free previews of the NBA League Pass a few months ago, and they were showing Nuggets/Kings (yes, I have no life...that's why I'm here...). There was so much fucking dribbling, one on one, and bad shots etc. That's is why I barely watch any NBA basketball until the last 5-10 games of the regular season. Even when the Sonics were around, I'd only watch like 30 games or so, save for '04-'05.
    You're not wrong but using it as reasoning to not like the NBA is bullshit. Who the fuck likes watching Jaguars vs Rams? Or any other shitty NFL teams. All leagues have terrible teams that are hard to watch.
    The problem with the NBA is that it has 20 out of 30 teams (6 in the West, 14 in the East) that are terrible teams to watch.
    Wow giving 10 teams that much credit? You are in a good mood today.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Miami the two time defending champs all their best players are American.

They also play team ball too.

For every Miami, there are three teams that play one-on-five.

I had one of those free previews of the NBA League Pass a few months ago, and they were showing Nuggets/Kings (yes, I have no life...that's why I'm here...). There was so much fucking dribbling, one on one, and bad shots etc. That's is why I barely watch any NBA basketball until the last 5-10 games of the regular season. Even when the Sonics were around, I'd only watch like 30 games or so, save for '04-'05.
    You're not wrong but using it as reasoning to not like the NBA is bullshit. Who the fuck likes watching Jaguars vs Rams? Or any other shitty NFL teams. All leagues have terrible teams that are hard to watch.
    The problem with the NBA is that it has 20 out of 30 teams (6 in the West, 14 in the East) that are terrible teams to watch.
    Wow giving 10 teams that much credit? You are in a good mood today.
    8 of those 10 teams are tolerable. Only 2 of them are any good, and 1 of them has a cramper.