Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mad Dog now China Puppet. How special.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Know first-hand he’s done some shady stuff with regards to military contracts...not surprised on this.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    lol

You guys will rip on anyone to keep Trump's cock in your mouth.

Pitiful.

"He's done some shady stuff......" says the Trump ball gargler, not realizing he just blew the irony meter right the fuck up.

stfu, cockgobbler - you're embarrassing yourself.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2020
    dflea said:

lol

Pitiful.

"He's done some shady stuff......" says the Trump ball gargler, not realizing he just blew the irony meter right the fuck up.

I know after he left the administration he personally got a military contract that got approved stopped and a fully funded start-up ended up doing another raise with him as one of the primary investors before the contract magically came back through.

Defend that all you want flea...although I’m sure he made it where no official “law” was broken...but that is not kosher in my world view. I already didn’t like him when he tried to get us to go to war in Syria but that stunk to high heaven.
  • Options

dflea said:

lol

Pitiful.

I know after he left the administration he personally got a military contract that got approved stopped and a fully funded start-up ended up doing another raise with him as one of the primary investors before the contract magically came back through.

Defend that all you want flea...although I’m sure he made it where no official “law” was broken...but that is not kosher in my world view. I already didn’t like him when he tried to get us to go to war in Syria but that stunk to high heaven.
    I didn't defend it.

Didn't defend Trump's crooked bullshit, either.

Both for obvious reasons.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,815
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Pitiful.

I didn't defend it.

What crooked bullshit is that?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Pitiful.

I didn't defend it.

Does Biden's ass taste better to you than Hillary's, @dflea?
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Pitiful.

I didn't defend it.

Wouldn't know. I'm not here gobbling his cock like you gobble Trump's, Mr. Cockgobbler.

Go ahead - try not gobbling cock next time someone says some shit about Trump. You won't because you crave that dick.

Do you have time to tell me more about your heroic service to the US again - you know, with the school meetings youth coaching and all? I'm sure Mad Dog's service pales in comparison to yours - and Trump's.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Pitiful.

I didn't defend it.

Wouldn't know. I'm not here gobbling his cock like you gobble Trump's, Mr. Cockgobbler.

Go ahead - try not gobbling cock next time someone says some shit about Trump. You won't because you crave that dick.

Do you have time to tell me more about your heroic service to the US again - you know, with the school meetings youth coaching and all? I'm sure Mad Dog's service pales in comparison to yours - and Trump's.
    Your envy is palpable. I could sit on my ass and bitch like you do, but I was willing to do something about it.

Lazy fucking Dems like you just whine until you get your handout. Quit lying and pretending you earn your keep. Everyone knows you don't.

Does your abused wife or girlfriend pay the rent?
  • Options
    edited November 2020

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Pitiful.

I didn't defend it.

Your envy is palpable. I could sit on my ass and bitch like you do, but I was willing to do something about it.

Lazy fucking Dems like you just whine until you get your handout. Quit lying and pretending you earn your keep. Everyone knows you don't.

Envy? Of you? What do I envy? Your heroic service to the country? Your bravery in speaking to the school board? The national championship you won as a coach? Your ability to look like a complete faggot every time you try to be cool and edgy?

You lie to yourself like Trump lies to you, and you lap up both. I haven't missed a day of work, bitch. I don't need a fucking thing from your stupid fucking ass. If you died tomorrow, it would have zero impact on me because you're an insignificant cunt that only thinks you're significant and worthy and I need help from you or anyone else because you're a fucking liar. Lie again, liar. I hear it gets easier the more you do it. You're just a lying sack of shit, just like Trump.

And then the abused wife/girlfriend thing. Oooh, that was a strong move. You had to rely on that because you're such a weak ass little cunt that can't bring any real ammo to the battle, so you just fabricate another lie.

Fuck off, liar. Hump my leg some more - I don't mind making you look stupid. Again.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Pitiful.

I didn't defend it.

Envy? Of you? What do I envy? Your heroic service to the country? Your bravery in speaking to the school board? The national championship you won as a coach? Your ability to look like a complete faggot every time you try to be cool and edgy?

You lie to yourself like Trump lies to you, and you lap up both. I haven't missed a day of work, bitch. I don't need a fucking thing from your stupid fucking ass. If you died tomorrow, it would have zero impact on me because you're an insignificant cunt that only thinks you're significant and worthy and I need help from you or anyone else because you're a fucking liar. Lie again, liar. I hear it gets easier the more you do it. You're just a lying sack of shit, just like Trump.

And then the abused wife/girlfriend thing. Oooh, that was a strong move. You had to rely on that because you're such a weak ass little cunt that can't bring any real ammo to the battle, so you just fabricate another lie.

Fuck off, liar. Hump my leg some more - I don't mind making you look stupid. Again.
    God you're easy to light up.

And get off my leg, closet-fag. How many times will you rant over a response to NWFresh? 3x so far.

And why are your posts loaded to the gills with latent homosexual desires, @dflea? That's some serious faggotry. Does your wife know?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Pitiful.

I didn't defend it.

What an emotional wreck this guy is. Hs guy wins (by Fraud) and this guy can’t respond to anything without But But But Trump even if the thread has nothing to do with Trump. Is it mercury poison from using the pet geoducks as his asshole dildos?
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Pitiful.

I didn't defend it.

What an emotional wreck this guy is. Hs guy wins (by Fraud) and this guy can’t respond to anything without But But But Trump even if the thread has nothing to do with Trump. Is it mercury poison from using the pet geoducks as his asshole dildos?
    Moreso being old, infirm and irrelevant, methinks.

Fun to toy with when bored, however. Reliable AF.