Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dabo is hilarious

CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam

Beating FSU when they're down like the warlord he is

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,433
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Given what we did to BYU this weekend, I'm noticing similarities between Washington 2.0 and Clemson
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Given the facts, the higher ups at Clemson should tell Dabo to shut the fuck up. The guy travels to Tallahassee with a kid exhibiting covid symptoms and wouldn't you know that very same kid tests positive. Who knows how many other Clemson players may test positive in the near future. FSU was right to tell Clemson we aren't playing you. Dabo is a great coach but he is making himself and the school look bad on this one. Just my thoughts
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Great coach. Great program. IDGARA about his players and their COVID issues. And he's right. FSU is a mess and so nothing they have to say about anything matters.

And while I'd guess FSU tops Clemson in any side-by-side comparison of all-time measurables of program quality, they've pulled close to FSU in historical terms with a fantastic current run. Reminds me of another program once upon a time. And as I said then, winners get to talk shit until somebody shuts them up.

They would kill Notre Dame 99 out of 100. Fluke game.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FSU definitely has the edge for now but we're only a few years away from this being a saw off

http://www.winsipedia.com/clemson/vs/florida-state
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Other than consensus AA (it will take a little time to rack up 15 more to pull even with the Noles) and weeks in the AP (especially weeks at No. 1), you're right.

Missing in that chart is consecutive years finishing in the top 5. FSU's 14-year run is pretty hard to match. It's not there, but should be. # of years measuring how you finish should be included in the chart. It says as much anything about what kind of program you have had.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Given the facts, the higher ups at Clemson should tell Dabo to shut the fuck up. The guy travels to Tallahassee with a kid exhibiting covid symptoms and wouldn't you know that very same kid tests positive. Who knows how many other Clemson players may test positive in the near future. FSU was right to tell Clemson we aren't playing you. Dabo is a great coach but he is making himself and the school look bad on this one. Just my thoughts

dabo is the 'higher ups' at the land grant college of souf carolina.