Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

This thread has officially become worse than the Smalls thread.

The hope is that he catches so much AIDS from this thread that he loses 20 pounds and has to stay close to home.

Doing our part for Huskie Nation.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    A thought. If we can somehow pull a good season out of our ass and land JTT and Emeka, we would likely be the only recruiting class in the pac 12 with a 5*, and we'd have 3 of them.

Meanwhile, back in reality...
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

A thought. If we can somehow pull a good season out of our ass and land JTT and Emeka, we would likely be the only recruiting class in the pac 12 with a 5*, and we'd have 3 of them.

Meanwhile, back in reality...

Not that it matters in the annual recruiting dick measuring contest or in the grand scheme of who sucks less, but for marketing sakes I wonder if Oregon will wind up with a composite 5-star. And by marketing sakes I mean so I can say we(?) have this many 5-stars to Ohio State fans when we debate who would have won the series that will inevitably be canceled.

NOC but Troy Franklin was one until yesterday. 247 updated the rankings pushing him to 32 from 30. He’s 26 on Rivals so he’ll be one on there. Ty Thompson is a five star and 17th on Rivals, but only 38th in the composite because ESPN has him 200 spots lower than either 247 or Rivals. Kingsley got bumped to 28th on 247, and Rivals will be bumping him up as well.

ESPN is fucking worthless, they’ve got to stop using it in the composite. People who don’t care about TBSing take it as official, and they show it on TV. Oregon’s top recruit on ESPN is literally the lowest rated on 247’s own rankings. But on the national signing day show he will be the headliner. They don’t even try anymore with recruiting rankings, everyone other than Stephen A Smith, Dick Vitale, and Mel Kiper has been laid off from ESPN for not yelling bad metaphors loud enough.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The longer covid-19 hangs around I think it looks better for washington.

These gifted humans realize that family is important too. Given the restrictions and uncertainty I think they are looking for every reason to stay home.

It's on Jimmy lake to make sure that this current Washington product is more than acceptable.

Uuuhhh ... Go covid-19?
  • OneNippleOneNipple Member Posts: 178
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Family above all else!!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

dnc said:

He's coming here

The longer it goes the better our chances.

If these guys (him and EE) really wanted to leave they'd have committed somewhere else by now. They're still uncommitted because they wanted to see what Jimmy Lake ball looks like. After last night we just have to not screw it up in the next week or two before TSIO.

They're coming here.
    Like Trump, enough of you're crazy shit has come true that I can't reject it.

I'm sure that makes you feel better
    #NeverDNC
    #NotMyPrognosticator
    #GrellowWave
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OneNipple said:

Family above all else!!

F.O.E. Forget if it was banner and the other one that went to Stanford but they had a tattoo of it and still left family for greener pastures...

EE and JT want to be dogs. I firmly believe it but the on-field product needs to continue to trend upward. They need to be given a reason not to leave. (Yes, I’m echoing something that’s been said a million times here).

Still too early for me to call it. Wish I had DNC’s confidence on this one.
  • MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Just give the team Covid already and end our season. It can’t get much better than Saturday can it?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HFNY said:

Let's pool our next stimulus checks and send some stuffed you-know-what JT's way

Sure.gif

I'll even throw in everything I get from Santa Clause!
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He’ll be a greek god if he comes here,