Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Leftists - please explain

PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Just why it is ok for foreign companies to be supplying software and voting systems for US elections?

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Capitalism allows it. Encourages it even.

Problem, Comrade?
  • Options

Just why it is ok for foreign companies to be supplying software and voting systems for US elections?

Trump's inner circle of attorneys just made a public statement that The Kraken Conspiracy is a stupid conspiracy promoted by a stupid woman to confuse stupid people.

HTH
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276

HHusky said:

Capitalism allows it. Encourages it even.

Problem, Comrade?

National security for one

Keep up those dazzling central party responses though. Bonus pay?
    Yep. Hugo Chavez writes me checks.
  • Options
    edited November 2020

Trump's inner circle of attorneys just made a public statement that The Kraken Conspiracy is a stupid conspiracy promoted by a stupid woman to confuse stupid people.

HTH
    Quite honestly - I give no fucks about Trump and have been very clear about that.

I do give fucks about allegations of security holes or back doors to US elections.

So - your response is ‘Mean Orange Man’ which does not apply to the question asked. Do you want to try again?

Why is it ok for US elections to be handled by foreign companies?
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

HTH
    You sound confused.

HTH
  • Options
    Blu82 said:

HTH
    You sound confused.

HTH
    Unless you're the kind of reader that has to sound out words... then what I wrote didn't actually make any sounds.

HTH
  • Options

HTH
    I do give fucks about allegations of security holes or back doors to US elections.

Who is making the allegations and will she make them under oath?

No?

Want to know why she won't make them under oath?

Because she doesn't want to purjer herself. That's why it's just dumbshit talk show BS.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,522

Blu82 said:

HTH
    You sound confused.

HTH
    Unless you're the kind of reader that has to sound out words... then what I wrote didn't actually make any sounds.

HTH
    Yer just 2 smrt
  • Options

HTH

No?

Because she doesn't want to purjer herself. That's why it's just dumbshit talk show BS.
    Spend 1:58:00 and get back to me. Clearly you’re too lazy to do anything to educate yourself on Dominion and Smartmatic.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948

HTH
    Quite honestly - I give no fucks about Trump and have been very clear about that.

So - your response is ‘Mean Orange Man’ which does not apply to the question asked. Do you want to try again?

I don't care about Trump but I'll swallow his tinfoilhat conspiracist bullshit POTD
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    BearsWiin said:

HTH

I don't care about Trump but I'll swallow his tinfoilhat conspiracist bullshit POTD
    Another TDS non response.

Try again

Pretty sad when the dazzler is the only one with an answer.

A wrong answer but an answer
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

HTH

Try again

WHY WON'T YOU PATIENTLY ADDRESS MY BASELESS BULLSHIT POTD
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

HTH

Try again

That’s really stretching some intellectual muscle.

• Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

HTH

Try again

If you want engagement instead of derision, don't post bullshit quereys
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

HTH

Try again

So mark @bearswiincomelately down in the “I’m fine with foreign companies running US elections” column apparently

Or another non response

Both accurate.
  • Options

HTH

No?

Spend 1:58:00 and get back to me. Clearly you’re too lazy to do anything to educate yourself on Dominion and Smartmatic.
    That is near the bottom of the list of stupid conspiracies I'd waste time on, somewhere below:

- is the Loch Ness monster still alive?
    - are there German Nazi UFOs at area 51?
    - did Ancient Aliens build the pyramids?
    - is Elvis still alive?
    - was Obama born in Ethiopia?

HTH
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Paper ballots, counted by hand. 100%.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
    Founders Club

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

HTH

Try again

So mark @bearswiincomelately down in the “I’m fine with foreign companies my wife running US elections my life” column apparently

Or another non response

Both accurate.
    Also accurate.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

HTH

Try again

So mark @bearswiincomelately down in the “I’m fine with foreign companies running US elections” column apparently

Or another non response

Both accurate.
    fucking waste of time

disingenuous bullshit querey so you can accuse people of stupid shit

braavo

#bebetter