Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Leftist Democrats Think They Are Winning As The Democrats LOSE Elections

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Not speaking for @PurpleThrobber here but I’m pretty sure everyone is waiting to watch @nancypelosi eat @aoc alive
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

Not speaking for @PurpleThrobber here but I’m pretty sure everyone is waiting to watch @nancypelosi eat @aoc alive

The Throbber just wants to see AOC’s tits.

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Moderate democrats have been losing to republicans for my entire adult life. The idea that now it’s the lefts fault is the laziest political analysis I’ve ever heard. Well, second laziest, behind when Tim Pool was predicting AOC would lose her primary.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Moderate democrats have been losing to republicans for my entire adult life. The idea that now it’s the lefts fault is the laziest political analysis I’ve ever heard. Well, second laziest, behind when Tim Pool was predicting AOC would lose her primary.

Other than in 2018, where moderate Democrats gave the Dems the House majority.

Other than that, you nailed it!!
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,768
    Founders Club

To be determined if she can take her game on the road outside of a fanatical blue district. Her logic that is does because everyone that was for Medicare for all won is very flawed.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    Standard Supporter

Seems like a lot of Americans are not fond of BLM and antifa rioting and looting. Then following it up with the leftards wanting to defund the police. Other than that, you nailed it!!
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

LMFAO

Other than in 2018, where moderate Democrats gave the Dems the House majority.

Other than that, you nailed it!!
    I believe that one of only 2 mid terms that were clear victories for the dems in the last 20 years. It’s also pretty fair to think that election had more to do with Trump than moderate policy.

Seems like a lot of Americans are not fond of BLM and antifa rioting and looting. Then following it up with the leftards wanting to defund the police. Other than that, you nailed it!!
    They weren’t fond of it during the civil rights movement in the 60s either.
    Bob_C said:

To be determined if she can take her game on the road outside of a fanatical blue district. Her logic that is does because everyone that was for Medicare for all won is very flawed.
    I think there’s positive signs around the country but we have a long way to go.
    Standard Supporter

And those would have been the dems.
    Standard Supporter

Bob_C said:

What positive signs? Free sh*t paid for with magic unicorn dust?
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited November 2020

Bob_C said:

What positive signs? Free sh*t paid for with magic unicorn dust?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

And those would have been the dems.
    @GeorgeWallaceDawg, true???
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,768
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

I’m sure the supply side of the economy will hold up just fine like AOC says it will.
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Timmy said many times Trump would win 48 states.