Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fucking beat Oregon

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

All my Ducktards neighbors are like who’s this new guy with the giant ass UW flag. I was smoking my @Swaye recommended cigar and talking lots of shit.

Walking around in Bend after 2018 season in all purple pub crawling for a week.

Tons of glares. None of the quooks said a word. The olds there were really friendly though and just wanted to have a beer and talk pac 12 football.
    Here’s a story where a guy left his place of stay expecting people in a small town to riot because he had a T-shirt on. Later he found out, when he actually spoke to them, that nobody gave a single fuck.

Welcome to planet Earth you fucking weirdo.

You're trying really hard lately.

pat pat
    Why do you think complete strangers care about the clothes you have on?

My guess is it’s because when you see an Oregon shirt it sets you off and you assume the rest of the world is the same way.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a psychiatrist, but I don’t think I need to be in this case.
    Because their fat asses were staring at me and wife the entire time?

Your fans are twelves. Admit it. They care. You care. Deeply.

I have two brothers in law that went to Oregon and admit Eugene is a shit hole and the school is a joke.

Maybe you should enter the acceptance phase too.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

All my Ducktards neighbors are like who’s this new guy with the giant ass UW flag. I was smoking my @Swaye recommended cigar and talking lots of shit.

Tons of glares. None of the quooks said a word. The olds there were really friendly though and just wanted to have a beer and talk pac 12 football.
    Here’s a story where a guy left his place of stay expecting people in a small town to riot because he had a T-shirt on. Later he found out, when he actually spoke to them, that nobody gave a single fuck.

pat pat

My guess is it’s because when you see an Oregon shirt it sets you off and you assume the rest of the world is the same way.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a psychiatrist, but I don’t think I need to be in this case.
    😂

Ok, guy.

I’m not sure what Eugene being a shithole has to do with this conversation. But cool story.

I like to call other people 12’s and then tell a story about my week long purple clad pub crawl. That’s what I like to do.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

pat pat

😂

Ok, guy.

I’m not sure what Eugene being a shithole has to do with this conversation. But cool story.

I like to call other people 12’s and then tell a story about my week long purple clad pub crawl. That’s what I like to do.
    It is what I like to do.

Wipe the tears away buddy. This was a great weekend.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

pat pat

😂

Ok, guy.

It is what I like to do.

Wipe the tears away buddy. This was a great weekend.
    “I was dressed in all purple for a WEEK!”

“You’re all 12’s!!!!”

Never change bro. You’re truly the only interesting thing left on this website.
  • DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Yea idk if you’ve seen the schedule but we need to beat the cougs and cards first before we play them
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    edited November 2020

Oregon gave up 267 yards rushing at 5.2 ypc against UCLA.

Oregon themselves totaled 88 yards on the ground at 2.6 ypc.

These guys are a fucking paper tiger and we should stomp the shit out of them.

Dude, you’ve played two of the worse teams talent wise in the entire league. Settle down.

Oregon has issues but so does UW.

Arizona’s athletic profile looks G5. USC struggling with them is a mirage.
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    Founders Club

For a few that have even mentioned this on this thread and this board.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

Dude, you’ve played two of the worse teams talent wise in the entire league. Settle down.

When your opponent goes from "They should have beat SC last week, have a good offense"

to

"You just beat an FCS team"

in the eyes of cuoglet and quook, you know you're onto something.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,604
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    lawsandl said:

Jermar Jefferson might be the best RB in the league. Seeing that UCLA gaped you with the run and even Stanford got near 200, I would be a little concerned about OSU if I were you.

Keep in mind too, that not every team will turn it over 4 times like UCLA.

Stay blessed.
    haie said:

lawsandl said:

When your opponent goes from "They should have beat SC last week, have a good offense"

to

"You just beat an FCS team"

in the eyes of cuoglet and quook, you know you're onto something.
    I watch a lot of PAC 12 football. I never thought Arizona should have given USC a game.

Klovis isn’t right. He is a shell of himself.

Arizona has the worst talent in the league right now. Their best players transferred or opted out. Pandy and Lopez look like their best defenders.

Oregon gets two games that set up really well schematically to play UW.

lawsandl said:

Jermar Jefferson might be the best RB in the league. Seeing that UCLA gaped you with the run and even Stanford got near 200, I would be a little concerned about OSU if I were you.

Stay blessed.
    Oregon played a bad game yesterday. They opened a 14.5 point favorite. Do you really think that defense stops Oregon?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Stay blessed.
    Oregon played a bad game yesterday. They opened a 14.5 point favorite. Do you really think that defense stops Oregon?
    They don't have to stop you. They just have to keep you off the field and not turn it over in their own redzone.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam