Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sirmon's QB play really resembles...

@backthepack and his skiddish/erratic posting methods

Comments

• BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    if he had any downfield blocking he'd be able to scramble for a couple yards
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

On both third downs, he IMMEDIATELY left the pocket for no reason, reducing his options to 1/3 of the field. Gotta hand it to Morris: Long time since I've seen a QB so cool in the pocket at UW.

We need to see more but Morris has shown the natural feel in the pocket that a QB needs. He’s throwing great with the intermediate routes. The deep balls need improvement, but I’m liking him so far.
    If he plays at that same level every game this year, we will go into our bowl game undefeated.

Without a few mistakes (wr drops, goal line botched play), we would have hung 60 on them. The deep balls are still not great but he was able to find the open receivers and get the ball there on time in the intermediate passing game.
    I’m hoping the drops are somewhat of a fluke. It’s unfortunately been a trend and is absolutely ridiculous. Puka’s drops were such easy plays. Big TD by him, but inexcusable drops.

McMillan will make some big plays. He got open downfield multiple times.

Rome needs to catch the fucking ball.
    The 1st deep ball to McMillan was a damn good play by the DB. 2nd was a little overthrown but I expected Jalen to make that play. Oh well. Get that shit out of your system because we need those in a tight game
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

On both third downs, he IMMEDIATELY left the pocket for no reason, reducing his options to 1/3 of the field. Gotta hand it to Morris: Long time since I've seen a QB so cool in the pocket at UW.

We need to see more but Morris has shown the natural feel in the pocket that a QB needs. He’s throwing great with the intermediate routes. The deep balls need improvement, but I’m liking him so far.
    If he plays at that same level every game this year, we will go into our bowl game undefeated.

Without a few mistakes (wr drops, goal line botched play), we would have hung 60 on them. The deep balls are still not great but he was able to find the open receivers and get the ball there on time in the intermediate passing game.
    I’m hoping the drops are somewhat of a fluke. It’s unfortunately been a trend and is absolutely ridiculous. Puka’s drops were such easy plays. Big TD by him, but inexcusable drops.

McMillan will make some big plays. He got open downfield multiple times.

Rome needs to catch the fucking ball.
    The 1st deep ball to McMillan was a damn good play by the DB. 2nd was a little overthrown but I expected Jalen to make that play. Oh well. Get that shit out of your system because we need those in a tight game
    The second to McMillan was--by faaaaar--Zach Morris' best downfield throw of the season. If you hit both hands of your receiver that far downfield, it was a good throw. I guarantee you McMillan isn't blaming Morris for that one.