Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fucking beat Oregon

Thats all that matters at this point. Or die faggots.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    idk that poster @CuntWaffle is saying BONEM.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    We will destroy Oregon this year
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

I have never seen this site so positive

It's almost like LIPO was the move all along.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    I'll be in Sunriver the 27th-New Years if anyone wants to do victory laps.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Canadawg said:

People are cautiously optimistic because the team looks good. That does nothing to change the fact that the Pac-12 still fucked us out of any CFP shot or your pathetic stumping for Larry Scott.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    Founders Club
    edited November 2020

Canadawg said:

People are cautiously optimistic because the team looks good. That does nothing to change the fact that the Pac-12 still fucked us out of any CFP shot or your pathetic stumping for Larry Scott.
    When have I stumped for Larry Scott? What the fuck? I fucking hate Larry Scott. You're an angry, misinformed dude, dude.

• DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

What about 38-3 where Christo had to sit in the rain and watch his vaunted o line get destroyed?

I have never smoked more weed and talked more shit to their fans in my life.

Pics of wet Cristo?
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

All my Ducktards neighbors are like who’s this new guy with the giant ass UW flag. I was smoking my @Swaye recommended cigar and talking lots of shit.

Walking around in Bend after 2018 season in all purple pub crawling for a week.

Tons of glares. None of the quooks said a word. The olds there were really friendly though and just wanted to have a beer and talk pac 12 football.
    Here’s a story where a guy left his place of stay expecting people in a small town to riot because he had a T-shirt on. Later he found out, when he actually spoke to them, that nobody gave a single fuck.

Welcome to planet Earth you fucking weirdo.

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

All my Ducktards neighbors are like who’s this new guy with the giant ass UW flag. I was smoking my @Swaye recommended cigar and talking lots of shit.

Tons of glares. None of the quooks said a word. The olds there were really friendly though and just wanted to have a beer and talk pac 12 football.
    I get lots of stares. It’s fun.

But you’re right, the old timey quooks are more fun to shoot the shit with than the youths.
    Less meth is key.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    edited November 2020
    haie said:

haie said:

Here’s a story where a guy left his place of stay expecting people in a small town to riot because he had a T-shirt on. Later he found out, when he actually spoke to them, that nobody gave a single fuck.

Welcome to planet Earth you fucking weirdo.

You're trying really hard lately.

pat pat
    Why do you think complete strangers care about the clothes you have on?

My guess is it’s because when you see an Oregon shirt it sets you off and you assume the rest of the world is the same way.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a psychiatrist, but I don’t think I need to be in this case.