Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CuntWaffles post game thoughts!111!

I am still Luke Warm on Morris. The sample size is too small I mean its Oregon State and fucking Arizona. Not exactly 2 historic defensive powerhouses. HOWEVER, some of the balls he threw were straight out of a golden magnum. If only the stable of elite WRs we had knew how to CATCH THE FUCKING BALL.

The defense playing like it's hair was on fire tonight. Every tackle looked like it might be potential targeting and it was FUCKING AWESOME. Night and day compared to last week. Every player in the secondary looked like they were being shot out of a cannon when someone caught the ball. The entire defensive line was rag dolling Zona all night. What the fuck was last week then?

The RB rotation still confuses me but I will LIPO

Let's be real for a second, we have beat Arizona and Oregon State. There was a lot to be excited about tonight but lets take care of business and see what happens against Oregon.

Also a quick reminder that football algebra never works:

Comments

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I am still Luke Warm on Morris. The sample size is too small I mean its Oregon State and fucking Arizona. Not exactly 2 historic defensive powerhouses. HOWEVER, some of the balls he threw were straight out of a golden magnum. If only the stable of elite WRs we had knew how to CATCH THE FUCKING BALL.

The defense playing like it's hair was on fire tonight. Every tackle looked like it might be potential targeting and it was FUCKING AWESOME. Night and day compared to last week. Every player in the secondary looked like they were being shot out of a cannon when someone caught the ball. The entire defensive line was rag dolling Zona all night. What the fuck was last week then?

Let's be real for a second, we have beat Arizona and Oregon State. There was a lot to be excited about tonight but lets take care of business and see what happens against Oregon.

and

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes Jim, Arizona is trying. As evidenced by the 4th quarter.
  • NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    The poster CuntWaffle makes some interesting points.

They look fine. An aggravating mix of some extremely talented players, with a few glaring holes and depth issues they really shouldn't have at this point. (Thanks Bob!) I still have more faith in Coach K than anyone else on the staff, so they should be decent moving forward.

Full on LIPO mode, but the schedule has been a help. No trips to USC, Cal, Utah, maybe not Pullman, and no fans in Autzen - the road gaymes this year were the problem with the original schedule. Opening instead with 3-4 soft but reasonably talented P5 teams is exactly what a young team trying to find an identity needed.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

and

It's even sadder now that he's doing all of this while being unemployed.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I love me some Jim Moore. You guys can fuck off
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I didn’t watch any of the Osu game but watched the first half last night (before switching over to #mytrojans). I thought morris looked solid (maybe had low expectations from reading you all rip on him). He throws a really nice ball. Good arc, good placement. I think he’ll be good for UW. Hell only improve every week
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I love ZTF’s butt dude is built like fucking truck
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,047
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Keep in mind if he had a little more touch on his long ball the score would be 14-17 points higher
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Morris has done what he's supposed to. I really love the 270 yards rushing. It reminds me of the 80s and 90s. The receivers still suck, but the TE Otto or whatever is good.

AZ sucks. People ought to be calling for Sumlin's head after nine straight losses but they care more about denying Miller did anything and pretending DeAndre Gayton didn't make $10,000 grand a month here.

Beat whOregon. Nothing else matters!