Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Raw Data Confirms in 68 Seconds Tens of Thousands of Votes Switched

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Maybe it’s all Bullshit. I don’t know, I wasn’t there.

I find it fascinating to witness who is demanding that none of it gets looked at. The blind dismissals, the Nothing to See Here coordinated narrative from Team Anti-Trump
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

I find it fascinating to witness who is demanding that none of it gets looked at. The blind dismissals, the Nothing to See Here coordinated narrative from Team Anti-Trump

It's all true. that we have a complicit media in another attempted coup is unbelievable. After being caught the first two times they are right back at it. Even though polls show most republicans and a good chunk of dems think shenanigans took place. When the smoke clears anyone that watches the major news networks is dumber than a mud fence.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    edited November 2020
    doogie said:

Exactly.

If it didn’t happen, Biden should be leading the parade to legitimize his election and supposed ass kicking. What better way to show he’s got a mandate?

But if the refs were laid off by a bagman before the game even started, maybe Joe doesn’t want the truth to be told.

Unless the Truth Kraken.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Our resident Community College poster is clearly terrified of what is being uncovered
    Lots of data being analyzed showing algorithms and set vote switching. This is going to be special! The the dem party needs to be outlawed forever. They can just call themselves the Chinese Communist Party since that's who they really work for and want running the country.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,555
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who is this chick? She uses a lot of "we" and "our" when discussing the United States and the rost erection.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    Sledog said:

Lots of data being analyzed showing algorithms and set vote switching. This is going to be special! The the dem party needs to be outlawed forever. They can just call themselves the Chinese Communist Party since that's who they really work for and want running the country.

Sure, kook. Go cash your government check.
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sure, kook. Go cash your government check.
    It's direct deposit. No need! I spend my lavish pay willy nilly! I can fish, hunt, shoot and goof off and I smile the whole fucking time!
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,064
    edited November 2020

doogie said:

Exactly.

If it didn’t happen, Biden should be leading the parade to legitimize his election and supposed ass kicking What better way to show he’s got a mandate?

But if the refs were laid off by a bagman before the game even started, maybe Joe doesn’t want the truth to be told.

Unless the Truth Kraken.
    That’s a good point. Tweeting, holding rallies and doing press conferences is really the way he should be promoting the lack of fraud. Setting up his transition team, networking with cabinet members and going about business as usual doesn’t say “things are fine” at all. If only this obvious evidence of fraud could be produced in court and argued, maybe Biden could FINALLY speak up and be held truly accountable.

Silence is complicity I guess.

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SILENCE IS VIOLENCE