Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

lukewarm aftertaste

1. Morris is good. Will get much better. Upside is off the charts IMO. He’s had TWELVE dropped balls. 3 would have gone for 6. Add those to his stats and he would be 41/49, 83% , 5tds, 0 int. Absolutely love his game. 💥
2. Why is our best offensive player 3rd string RB? 🤯
3. Our 4* high recruitment receivers are all total shit worthless. 💩🗑
4. Molden is good. 💥
5. Targeting is becoming an absolute joke. 🤢
6. Why doesn’t Kyler Gordon play more? Anywhere. Play Him. 🤯
7. Sirmon should LEAVE. 💩🗑
8. Fuck UCLA for that ungodly horrible sequence of plays that allowed cuck Oregon to win. Christ. 🤢
9. Fucking disgusting uniforms - just bad on every level. 🤢💩🗑
10. Donovan - thru two games, has shown me more offensive play calling competency then I’ve seen in a LONG time at UW. Not perfect by any means, but directionally speaking- he isn’t afraid to embrace basics and isn’t in love with ridiculous trickery.
11. ZTP & Olafisho are both very aggressive football players and are showing glances of war daddy stuff. Both fun to watch.

I hated the pussy soft 4th q - I think it’s a terrible trait to teach a team. It’s opponents job to stop you, even if it’s your second team - let them execute and compete. Taking foot off the gas is just a cultural flaw and to go from 37-0 to 45-27 in 9 minutes, under any circumstance- is inexcusable as a coach. FINISH. you can only be programmed this way. Very concerned about that softness and Lake’s seemingly aloof attitude about it. It doesn’t sit right with me.

Fuck off

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

1. Morris is good. Will get much better. Upside is off the charts IMO. He’s had TWELVE dropped balls. 3 would have gone for 6. Add those to his stats and he would be 41/49, 83% , 5tds, 0 int. Absolutely love his game. 💥
    4. Molden is good. 💥
    8. Fuck UCLA for that ungodly horrible sequence of plays that allowed cuck Oregon to win. Christ. 🤢
    10. Donovan - thru two games, has shown me more offensive play calling competency then I’ve seen in a LONG time at UW. Not perfect by any means, but directionally speaking- he isn’t afraid to embrace basics and isn’t in love with ridiculous trickery.
    11. ZTP & Olafisho are both very aggressive football players and are showing glances of war daddy stuff. Both fun to watch.

I hated the pussy soft 4th q - I think it’s a terrible trait to teach a team. It’s opponents job to stop you, even if it’s your second team - let them execute and compete. Taking foot off the gas is just a cultural flaw and to go from 37-0 to 45-27 in 9 minutes, under any circumstance- is inexcusable as a coach. FINISH. you can only be programmed this way. Very concerned about that softness and Lake’s seemingly aloof attitude about it. It doesn’t sit right with me.

Fuck off

Why am I not in the Cave tonight?
  • Arizona123Arizona123 Member Posts: 66
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

4. Molden is good. 💥

Fuck off

I’ll play

1. Agree Absolutely
    2. Huh? 1A QB 1B not hating the rb rotation
    1CadeMFOtton 1D OL 1Fwr
    3. No offseason and although disappointing it’s a little early to write them off - coaching?
    4. Yes he and 22 are money!
    5. A little frustrating
    6. Great Special Teams Player, he’s being groomed beautifully beautiful 22 is gone after next year and Molden is a sr.
    7. I liked his demeanor on the sideline and he looks to be having fun and I hope he enjoys his free ride and grad transfer year 4 or 5 and starts at a place like Eastern or Boise
    8. Chip has a wife, seriously?
    9. Agree didn’t like the uniforms
    10. Absolutely Agree - JD>JS/BH/
    11. Agree

They had what 40 yards at halftime? I didn’t enjoy the scoring but I say ALOT of 2 and 3 string players playing and getting valuable snaps and reps. Excellent experience and great reps to put on film for coaching and I really liked seeing Sirmon get reps because I’ve never really seen him play. Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane but I liked seeing some younger OL play too. Much has been written about Sirm, I’m pulling for him to be a solid team guy taking advantage of his scholarship.

Overall enjoying first 2 games and feeling a little more optimistic about Jimmys hire of JD.

I’ll fuck off now
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,071
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ulofoshio. If you're not trying top insult someone then get their name right.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

4. Molden is good. 💥

Fuck off

I’ll play

1. Agree Absolutely
    2. Huh? 1A QB 1B not hating the rb rotation
    1CadeMFOtton 1D OL 1Fwr
    3. No offseason and although disappointing it’s a little early to write them off - coaching?
    4. Yes he and 22 are money!
    5. A little frustrating
    6. Great Special Teams Player, he’s being groomed beautifully beautiful 22 is gone after next year and Molden is a sr.
    7. I liked his demeanor on the sideline and he looks to be having fun and I hope he enjoys his free ride and grad transfer year 4 or 5 and starts at a place like Eastern or Boise
    8. Chip has a wife, seriously?
    9. Agree didn’t like the uniforms
    10. Absolutely Agree - JD>JS/BH/
    11. Agree

They had what 40 yards at halftime? I didn’t enjoy the scoring but I say ALOT of 2 and 3 string players playing and getting valuable snaps and reps. Excellent experience and great reps to put on film for coaching and I really liked seeing Sirmon get reps because I’ve never really seen him play. Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane but I liked seeing some younger OL play too. Much has been written about Sirm, I’m pulling for him to be a solid team guy taking advantage of his scholarship.

Overall enjoying first 2 games and feeling a little more optimistic about Jimmys hire of JD.

I’ll fuck off now
    Huh. So you're done spazzing out? Stalin put you on a countdown?
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    TheDozer said:

I’m a part of this fan council meetings with a bunch of doogs. They asked us about the black jerseys. I mentioned that they need run back the retro jerseys and they seemed pretty open to the idea.

I would reverse my pledge on buying no new Husky gear if I could score some sweet retro jerseys.

• BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

4. Molden is good. 💥

Fuck off

1. I've been vocal about not being a huge fan of Morris thus far. His deep balls have me concerned... but I suppose if you're going to be inaccurate on deep passes it's better air mail the living hell out of them than give up a pick. I like that he doesn't routinely fuck up... he also doesn't needlessly hold on to the ball like QB's of the past. He makes a decision and lets it go which I enjoy... he's been sacked once and his quick-thinking mentality keeps us ahead of the sticks. He's going to be successful so long as he keeps hitting the TE's. If he can start hitting those explosive throws more often I'll get on the train. Right now, I think he's been better than average.

2. Who do you mean? Newton? Honestly, all 4 of our backs are pretty solid... I think it would be smart to stop putting McGrew in on goal line situations when Newton and Davis have shown consistently ability to carry or bounce off of tacklers.

3. I'm surprised about McMillan so far. All I read is that he's the next coming of Jesus... he looks shook out there. Same with Odunze... these boys need to man up. Aside from a couple drops... I think it's still clear getting the ball in Puka's hands is our best chance at an explosive play in the passing game.

4. Molden is elite. McDuffie is elite. We have 2 elite corners... yay.

5. Agreed. They shouldn't throw a flag for targeting and instead, if the booth thinks it should be reviewed they can throw a symbolic flag and get it reviewed.

6. Only place I could see Kyler playing right now is at safety. Asa had a better game last night than against OSU... but Kyler could play his position just fine IMO... he's not going to start at corner over the trio we have though. They had him in at kick returner last night... so that's cool.

7. Yeah I'm pretty disappointed in Sirmon. I get that it's hard to sit on the bench all night and then come in and light the world on fire... but his play in those 3 series was embarrassing... if the play wasn't right there for him he had no idea what to do. I was hoping he'd get the nod over Morris because of his physical tools... I never figured he would be such a mental midget when he got his shot. If I were him I would have blown off the coaches and tried to throw it deep every play... what's he got to lose? His duty as 1st sign language assistant?

8. But also hooray UCLA for exposing the fraud that Oregon is. They're simply not very good.

9. Hmmm... I liked them. But then again, I'm not a traditionalist.

10. Hated the calls on the 1st and goal on the 2nd possession... other than that, it's fine. Seems like he runs an offense that gives his QB outlets, which is essential when you have a young guy in there.

11. Both Alphas who prove you don't need to be a 5-star from Texas or LA to be stars on a football field. A lot of what it boils down to is your belief and will to be great... some guys don't have that. I'm looking at Julius Irvin... how is it you can wait for 2 years to get on the field and when you do, you allow TD's on back to back drives to your guy in coverage? Oh right... he doesn't have 1/100th the mental makeup of Ulo who wasn't even rated and got 2 shit college offers.
  • volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

4. Molden is good. 💥

Fuck off

1. I've been vocal about not being a huge fan of Morris thus far. His deep balls have me concerned... but I suppose if you're going to be inaccurate on deep passes it's better air mail the living hell out of them than give up a pick. I like that he doesn't routinely fuck up... he also doesn't needlessly hold on to the ball like QB's of the past. He makes a decision and lets it go which I enjoy... he's been sacked once and his quick-thinking mentality keeps us ahead of the sticks. He's going to be successful so long as he keeps hitting the TE's. If he can start hitting those explosive throws more often I'll get on the train. Right now, I think he's been better than average.

2. Who do you mean? Newton? Honestly, all 4 of our backs are pretty solid... I think it would be smart to stop putting McGrew in on goal line situations when Newton and Davis have shown consistently ability to carry or bounce off of tacklers.

3. I'm surprised about McMillan so far. All I read is that he's the next coming of Jesus... he looks shook out there. Same with Odunze... these boys need to man up. Aside from a couple drops... I think it's still clear getting the ball in Puka's hands is our best chance at an explosive play in the passing game.

4. Molden is elite. McDuffie is elite. We have 2 elite corners... yay.

5. Agreed. They shouldn't throw a flag for targeting and instead, if the booth thinks it should be reviewed they can throw a symbolic flag and get it reviewed.

6. Only place I could see Kyler playing right now is at safety. Asa had a better game last night than against OSU... but Kyler could play his position just fine IMO... he's not going to start at corner over the trio we have though. They had him in at kick returner last night... so that's cool.

7. Yeah I'm pretty disappointed in Sirmon. I get that it's hard to sit on the bench all night and then come in and light the world on fire... but his play in those 3 series was embarrassing... if the play wasn't right there for him he had no idea what to do. I was hoping he'd get the nod over Morris because of his physical tools... I never figured he would be such a mental midget when he got his shot. If I were him I would have blown off the coaches and tried to throw it deep every play... what's he got to lose? His duty as 1st sign language assistant?

8. But also hooray UCLA for exposing the fraud that Oregon is. They're simply not very good.

9. Hmmm... I liked them. But then again, I'm not a traditionalist.

10. Hated the calls on the 1st and goal on the 2nd possession... other than that, it's fine. Seems like he runs an offense that gives his QB outlets, which is essential when you have a young guy in there.

11. Both Alphas who prove you don't need to be a 5-star from Texas or LA to be stars on a football field. A lot of what it boils down to is your belief and will to be great... some guys don't have that. I'm looking at Julius Irvin... how is it you can wait for 2 years to get on the field and when you do, you allow TD's on back to back drives to your guy in coverage? Oh right... he doesn't have 1/100th the mental makeup of Ulo who wasn't even rated and got 2 shit college offers.
    Newton. By far.