Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tens of Thousands of PA Ballots Returned Earlier Than Sent Date

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    H checked em out. They’re all legit
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,949
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Russell Ramsland weigh in yet?
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

That’s always a nice deflection. Can’t dispute the facts so you mock the source.
    USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

That’s always a nice deflection. Can’t dispute the facts so you mock the source.
    I’m sure you gals have got something this time.

I’m super duper worried.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

God I love her. She's got the weird Scarlett Johanssen face thing but, well, boobs.

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,064
    I feel like I’m in a Coors Light commercial. All these silver bullets of evidence. If this isn’t a slam dunk case, I can’t say what will be...

It’s sure to be proven in court.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    This has legs.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    MelloDawg said:

I feel like I’m in a Coors Light commercial. All these silver bullets of evidence. If this isn’t a slam dunk case, I can’t say what will be...

It will be proven. Your side cheated and you’re good with it. That’s how liars like you roll.

Tens of millions of Trump voters are not good with your obvious voter fraud.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

epochtimes!

as much credibility as commie news network....
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This was mentioned in a different thread - and I will make the same comment

Well Duh - it is early voting
    edited November 2020
    This does need to be explained. Dems cheated and it’s obvious.

More evidence already of Rats cheating than there was of Trump and Putin colluding to steal the 2016 election.

This does need to be explained. Dems cheated and it’s obvious.

More evidence already of Rats cheating than there was of Trump and Putin colluding to steal the 2016 election.

Sure.

Got ‘em now.

MelloDawg said:

It will be proven. Your side cheated and you’re good with it. That’s how liars like you roll.

No, it won’t be proven. Sorry to be the first one to tell you this. The latest PA case has been decimated and tossed, but the NEXT one will be it, right? Or, you know, the one after that?

As for my “side,” I don’t take them politically.

But you do you and keep trumpeting these stories if you’d like. Personally, I’d find ways to live with things the next 4 years and not be filled with such anger. Hope you can hang in there.
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

No, it won’t be proven. Sorry to be the first one to tell you this. The latest PA case has been decimated and tossed, but the NEXT one will be it, right? Or, you know, the one after that?

But you do you and keep trumpeting these stories if you’d like. Personally, I’d find ways to live with things the next 4 years and not be filled with such anger. Hope you can hang in there.
    I’m not angry. I know your side and you new Bush Warmongers are absolutely corrupt. You’re too dumb to even carry out a “Centrist” ruse. What do you get out it? You’re even worse than people like @HHusky. At least he stopped lying by about his side years ago after being a “Centrist.”

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I’m not angry. I know your side and you new Bush Warmongers are absolutely corrupt. You’re too dumb to even carry out a “Centrist” ruse. What do you get out it? You’re even worse than people like @HHusky. At least he stopped lying by about his side years ago after being a “Centrist.”
    There is no ruse, I’m an actual centrist.

Regarding your anger, I certainly hope you’re not. There will be no fraud proven in court and the election results will stand. I hope you’re not in a world where you think the opposite of either of those.
    edited November 2020
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Regarding your anger, I certainly hope you’re not. There will be no fraud proven in court and the election results will stand. I hope you’re not in a world where you think the opposite of either of those.
    You’re all Leftist fools and you’re even dumber for thinking you are a “Centrist.”

I remember when Bush killed Black people in New Orleans after He Lied and People Died in Iraq.

Your team cheated. That’s already been admitted. Now it’s time to get ready for more blowback.

Trump is the counter culture. Leftism now has control of the government.

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I am a Centrist.

I also listen to All sides, just to make it fair.
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 992
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Did anybody tell the PA judge about this before he threw out Drump's case today?

No?

Sad!