Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,852
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Much of this space wasn’t rah rah, go Trump about Trump in Feb 2016 and then they changed their minds
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Much of this space wasn’t rah rah, go Trump about Trump in Feb 2016 and then they changed their minds
    When did Bill Kristol change to pro-Trump? I must have missed it. He did manage to not only kill The Weekly Standard, but also the NeverTrump Review.

It’s not a “news” service. Nice to see you working H’s balls, though.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,852
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

When did Bill Kristol change to pro-Trump? I must have missed it. He did manage to not only kill The Weekly Standard, but also the NeverTrump Review.

Fuck off you free beer drinking commie sum’ bitch.

Kristol remains a never. Most came around to Trump though.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Why does Bill Krystol always look like he’s got a corn cob 🌽 stuffed up his ass with that painal grin that screams, I knew I was being filmed, but I just didn’t care... at the tim