Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tucker Carlson was insulting, demanding and rude

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Disappointing. He just renogotiated a new and expanded contract with FauxNews
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    RoadTrip said:

Disappointing. He just renogotiated a new and expanded contract with FauxNews

Tucker Carlson is everything he’s getting Paid to be
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You guys don't have to watch football head or anyone else on 🦊

He doesn't want to go into obscurity with the BLAZZzE or OAN and doesn't want to go independent on some shitty podcast or youtube stream.

Seems like he made the right move imo.
    Gotta evolve to stay relevant
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2020
    Powell and Rudy are well past the point of put up or shut up. And I say that as someone who admires the work she did on the Flynn case.
    I’m betting Tucker leveraged his Contract negotiations at precisely the right moment and staked out some expanded airtime and editorial control in the process. Good for Tucker.

I’m just enjoying the heavyweights throw their weight around. at SOME point, somebody is going to have to throw down hard evidence in Court or GTFO. Now that TeamTrump has built a glorious bonfire 🔥 he had better be right or the Tug is gonna have its biggest BBQ thread of all time.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    doogie said:

I’m betting Tucker leveraged his Contract negotiations at precisely the right moment and staked out some expanded airtime and editorial control in the process. Good for Tucker.

I’m just enjoying the heavyweights throw their weight around. at SOME point, somebody is going to have to throw down hard evidence in Court or GTFO. Now that TeamTrump has built a glorious bonfire 🔥 he had better be right or the Tug is gonna have its biggest BBQ thread of all time.

No matter which team you? pull for, there is always an out ... an explanation for why something did or didn't happen as you said it would.

As for Trump, there's nothing to lose here. For all his positives, he's not the guy who's going to worry about what he leaves behind. He's definitely a character who, when backed into a corner, comes out swinging and screaming.

If it were me, I'd be glad to get back to my old life before stepping into all this.
    edited November 2020
    Oh shit.

Change one Character in the Play

“He Was Insulting, Demanding and Rude and I Told Him to Never Contact Me Again” – Karen Goes off on Tucker Carlson (VIDEO)

I was promised Kracken.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

Oh shit.

Change one Character in the Play

“He Was Insulting, Demanding and Rude and I Told Him to Never Contact Me Again” – Karen Goes off on Tucker Carlson (VIDEO)

I was promised Kracken.

And popcorn.
    Breitbart Homepage looking Grim for TeamTrump

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220

Carlson has always been rude, insulting and demanding. Is this new?

It's what I've always liked about him. Come on guysm. There's a lot of bitching in the Tug about cutting through the bullshit and getting the straight straight.

If someone reporting the news is being honest and truthful, it stands to reason at some point they're going to tell you what you don't want to hear.

I have no idea of the validity of any of Trump's suits. I would expect they are taking a guerilla warfare, scorched earth, "sue everybody and every thing" approach. But I wouldn't begin to doubt or believe the merits.

I doubt Tucker sold out. Besides, he's WAY past the point of no return and will never be embraced by the left. He's a smart dude. He knows there's no place for him at MSN.

This is a problem. If it’s not what someone wants to hear, they dismiss it and/or make it out to be something different. They frame it the way they want it to be or when they can’t escape the truth, they point the finger at the other side for doing something worse. It seems very few want the truth unless the truth is what they want to hear. It’s not a left or right thing because both do it.
    Then they blame the media for it.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    Rude, who knows. Demanding, however, is how The Fifth Estate should be postured when questioning those in power.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649

Rude, who knows. Demanding, however, is how The Fifth Estate should be postured when questioning those in power.

You mean like they did to Biden/Harris during the campaign?

Hard hitting that shit.

Standard Supporter

You mean like they did to Biden/Harris during the campaign?

Hard hitting that shit.

Never said that was anything but a fail. They dug in on Biden some during primaries. After he was the nominee and with the crud providing cover, I can't think of a major candidate covered less than Biden. Even worse than the pass Obama was given, and that's really something.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tucker has always been hard on the "donor class" GOP and what we now commonly call the deep state. He's right about the two parties being one in the DC power center. He has DNC guests on and some interesting debate. That's why I watched.

ATBS

He's not going to stake his reputation on the word of the Kraken or Lin Wood. I wouldn't either. I'd love it if it was all true but it has to be something 81% o the people can sink their teeth into. Time is running out

And FOX signed up Tucker to try to keep some of the massive audience bleed they are going through. We'll see
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2020

Tucker has always been hard on the "donor class" GOP and what we now commonly call the deep state. He's right about the two parties being one in the DC power center. He has DNC guests on and some interesting debate. That's why I watched.

ATBS

He's not going to stake his reputation on the word of the Kraken or Lin Wood. I wouldn't either. I'd love it if it was all true but it has to be something 81% o the people can sink their teeth into. Time is running out

And FOX signed up Tucker to try to keep some of the massive audience bleed they are going through. We'll see

This whole voting affair should be treated with the utmost critical thought by journalists. The stakes are too high to take Trump at his word, or to dismiss it completely. After watching that Tucker bit last night, I think that's where he's at.

I give zero fucks whether Ms. Powell's feelings were hurt.

I do love her voice though.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

ATBS

This whole voting affair should be treated with the utmost critical thought by journalists. The stakes are too high to take Trump at his word, or to dismiss it completely. After watching that Tucker bit last night, I think that's where he's at.

I give zero fucks whether Ms. Powell's feelings were hurt.

I do love her voice though.
    It's been 2.5 weeks and they have not shared any substantial that would overturn the election. If it's not time to dismiss it, when will it?