Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gotta wonder how high Stewart would have gone if Hop actually knew how to feed the beast instead of putting McDaniels on the floor to jack 3's.

GTFO Jayden. Good riddance.

#cancer

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    He will be a solid role player in the league. Not super athletic and too short to be a go-to post guy. I could see him playing more minutes than all but a handful of rookies because his game is mature and he has an NBA body.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    dnc said:

Gotta wonder how high Stewart would have gone if Hop actually knew how to feed the beast instead of putting McDaniels on the floor to jack 3's.

#cancer

He wasn't going higher than 16.
    An actual tweener that is too small for the post but too big and slow for the wing who looks like someone who has maximized his physical abilities.

In the past I would have said he just needs to learn to hit the elbow jumper and a little turn around shot, but midrange is dead.

If he can learn to shoot the corner 3 he might stick for a bit longer. Every coach will love him for all the stuff he will do not on game day for the team.

He should be able to carve out a really nice 5-7 year career doing mostly role player stuff and being a guy you dont have to worry about off the court.

Luckily for Stewart the Pistons have basically no one that can play the 4/5 so he is going to get his chance

Houhusky said:

dnc said:

#cancer

An actual tweener that is too small for the post but too big and slow for the wing who looks like someone who has maximized his physical abilities.

In the past I would have said he just needs to learn to hit the elbow jumper and a little turn around shot, but midrange is dead.

If he can learn to shoot the corner 3 he might stick for a bit longer. Every coach will love him for all the stuff he will do not on game day for the team.

He should be able to carve out a really nice 5-7 year career doing mostly role player stuff and being a guy you dont have to worry about off the court.

Luckily for Stewart the Pistons have basically no one that can play the 4/5 so he is going to get his chance

Yeah he's a guy who has definite value but he's not somebody anyone is drafting to be a franchise cornerstone or hoping they hit on an all star.

I think he may last 10-12 years if his body holds up. There will always be a role for a guy with Stewart's strength and motor. He's not going to be be sniffing any max deals though.

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Houhusky said:

dnc said:

#cancer

Yeah he's a guy who has definite value but he's not somebody anyone is drafting to be a franchise cornerstone or hoping they hit on an all star.

I think he may last 10-12 years if his body holds up. There will always be a role for a guy with Stewart's strength and motor. He's not going to be be sniffing any max deals though.

I think he's a Reggie Evans type player. Got hustle buckets, could rebound decently.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    dnc said:

#cancer

Probably.

The Throbber just has a visceral hatred of that lazy fuck twig Jayden McDaniels.

dnc said:

#cancer

Probably.

The Throbber just has a visceral hatred of that lazy fuck twig Jayden McDaniels.

I can't fathom hating the NPOY and #1 pick who lead us to a Final 4, butt you do you.