Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

AC/DC drops another album

It's a good one. If you're a fan, you definitely want to get this album. If you aren't, you should probably go kill yourself before you do something tragic like breed.

One of the few bright spots so far in 2020, PwrUp is a good effort from the bad boys from down under.

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I listened. I was really intrigued by all the new sounds and ideas the boys are bringing to the table.

I don't know who thought song 4 belonged on the album, but I like the rest of it. They did a pretty good job of making an old sound new again. When they tour, I'll see them - again.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

I listened. I was really intrigued by all the new sounds and ideas the boys are bringing to the table.

I don't know who thought song 4 belonged on the album, but I like the rest of it. They did a pretty good job of making an old sound new again. When they tour, I'll see them - again.
    On zoom?

I know I know....
    Allowed.

That fruit was too low to resist.

dflea said:

I was attempting sarcasm
    It flew 6 feet over my head. That's not as high as it sounds, though.

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

I was attempting sarcasm

All great bands run out of ideas eventually. For AC DC it was in 1981. Same year as The Rolling Stones out of coincidence.

dflea said:

dflea said:

I was attempting sarcasm

All great bands run out of ideas eventually. For AC DC it was in 1981. Same year as The Rolling Stones out of coincidence.
    There's no need to re-invent the wheel, Yella. Plenty of bands have failed to realize this and gone by the wayside. Power Up and Shot In The Dark are powering up the charts because people still like the old, reliable wheel.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

I was attempting sarcasm

There's no need to re-invent the wheel, Yella. Plenty of bands have failed to realize this and gone by the wayside. Power Up and Shot In The Dark are powering up the charts because people still like the old, reliable wheel.
    You’ll get no complaints from me. They had 6 perfect albums in a row which is something few artists can claim. Just saying the well dries up for everyone eventually.

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

I was attempting sarcasm

You’ll get no complaints from me. They had 6 perfect albums in a row which is something few artists can claim. Just saying the well dries up for everyone eventually.
    I honestly don't disagree - but AC/DC just dropped their bucket down the well again, and instead of going "clank!" at the bottom, they hauled up a bucket full of cash. Pretty respectable for a bunch of senior citizens putting out a rock album. A couple of those guys are approaching Race Bannon age. Just breathing at that age is an accomplishment.

I'm just glad there's another AC/DC album to add to the collection. It's been something I could count on almost my whole life.

Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

I was attempting sarcasm

I honestly don't disagree - but AC/DC just dropped their bucket down the well again, and instead of going "clank!" at the bottom, they hauled up a bucket full of cash. Pretty respectable for a bunch of senior citizens putting out a rock album. A couple of those guys are approaching Race Bannon age. Just breathing at that age is an accomplishment.

I'm just glad there's another AC/DC album to add to the collection. It's been something I could count on almost my whole life.

I need to find a picture of me as 6’6” Angus Young for Halloween in college. Pretty fucking funny.