Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rittenhouse- you decide

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020
    SFGbob said:

Kid should have just let himself be murdered.

Better yet he could have stayed home. If any of my kids when they’re 17 goes near a riot they’ll get a beating by me.
    Yeah, I hear the Covington kid had it coming to him too.
    Fuck off Bob.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Better yet he could have stayed home. If any of my kids when they’re 17 goes near a riot they’ll get a beating by me.
    Sounds like you’re raising pussies. I was in college at age 17.
    More like raising my kids not to be retards and make good decisions. Showing up at riots doesn’t make kids tuff.
    He's no retard.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Agree it was a poor choice but he doesn't deserve life in prison for making that poor choice. What about the "choices" of the people who were rioting? Any condemnation for them or just Rittenhouse?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    SFGbob said:

alumni94 said:

SFGbob said:

Btw, has anyone heard or read anything more on the shooting of Jacob Blake that sparked this riot? Has there been any official state/police report on the shooting released?

Those cop(s) will walk also.

Pretty good evidence that Blake was already carrying a knife when he went around the front of the vehicle to open up the door of the mini-van. He'd already been tasered twice and was fighting with the police while carrying a knife. How were the police to know that he wasn't going for a gun inside the vehicle? Bullshit that the media has lost all interest in the facts surrounding this incident.
    Also could have driven off with the kids or stabbed them.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,699
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

Exactly!

I say the same thing to women who get raped after dark and everyone looks at me like I’m the monster.

Just go home people, it was after curfew. At some point you are just asking for it.
    I'd agree too. But he isn't charged with being out after dark. He is charged with murder. That's the issue. He didn't want to be raped. He fought back.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Agree it was a poor choice but he doesn't deserve life in prison for making that poor choice. What about the "choices" of the people who were rioting? Any condemnation for them or just Rittenhouse?

No. He doesn’t deserve to be in prison if this was indeed likely self defense. But as Clint would say deserves got nothing to do with it. I feel bad for the kid.

These people at the riots are some serious shit heads. I wish they were getting their heads smashed by police batons. But I don’t want immature kids going into the fray. There’s no good outcome.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

No. He doesn’t deserve to be in prison if this was indeed likely self defense. But as Clint would say deserves got nothing to do with it. I feel bad for the kid.

These people at the riots are some serious shit heads. I wish they were getting their heads smashed by police batons. But I don’t want immature kids going into the fray. There’s no good outcome.
    Decent explanation, but there wasn’t going to be a good outcome in Kenosha regardless of his being there. The mob of BLM destroyed local businesses and the Democrat Media blamed it on “right-wing” instigators. The News is all one big manufactured reality show.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    Another Soros DA I'm guessing. Far from murder. Justifiable homicide. I know how this shit works.

Kid seems pretty fucking squared away and competent for 17.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020

SFGbob said:

Decent explanation, but there wasn’t going to be a good outcome in Kenosha regardless of his being there. The mob of BLM destroyed local businesses and the Democrat Media blamed it on “right-wing” instigators. The News is all one big manufactured reality show.
    @creepycoug had a great post a while back about how decent law abiding citizens should steer clear of these peaceful protests. There’s nothing to be gained. The people there are not invested in society the way all of us are here.

If you own a bidness in the cross hairs then fine, show up with some grown ass men and lots of buckshot and exercise your constitutional rights.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

@creepycoug had a great post a while back about how decent law abiding citizens should steer clear of these peaceful protests. There’s nothing to be gained. The people there are invested in society the way all of us are here.

If you own a bidness in the cross hairs then fine, show up with some grown ass men and lots of buckshot and exercise your constitutional rights.
    Rittenhouse worked at a pool in Kenosha, it’s a border city and Kyle lives outside of it, and he was invited by people he knew to protect businesses after he got off work. Bad judgment? Sure. But there is video of one of the men who chased him trying to stop Kyle before he got to turn himself in to the police. The guy who pointed his pistol and got his arm blown apart.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

The kids an idiot for being there in general.
    He didnt do anything illegal.

And he did the country a service of ridding us of those idiot antifa child molesters.

Agree
    It's because I come correct you gangly bastard
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

SFGbob said:

alumni94 said:

SFGbob said:

Btw, has anyone heard or read anything more on the shooting of Jacob Blake that sparked this riot? Has there been any official state/police report on the shooting released?

Pretty good evidence that Blake was already carrying a knife when he went around the front of the vehicle to open up the door of the mini-van. He'd already been tasered twice and was fighting with the police while carrying a knife. How were the police to know that he wasn't going for a gun inside the vehicle? Bullshit that the media has lost all interest in the facts surrounding this incident.
    Exactly, I've seen the photo of him with the knife.
    I too have seen the photo, it looks like a knife but when you couple it with the fact that witnesses of the incident say that the police were yelling for him to drop the knife, and the photo it sure seems to me like he had a knife prior to opening the car door. Of course the media runs the defense made by his lawyer the notorious proven liar Ben Crump who claims he had no knife and that Blake was breaking up a fight between two women when the police attacked him because he is black.
    Ben Crump should be in jail for incitement
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Goduckies said:

SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

SFGbob said:

alumni94 said:

SFGbob said:

Exactly, I've seen the photo of him with the knife.
    I too have seen the photo, it looks like a knife but when you couple it with the fact that witnesses of the incident say that the police were yelling for him to drop the knife, and the photo it sure seems to me like he had a knife prior to opening the car door. Of course the media runs the defense made by his lawyer the notorious proven liar Ben Crump who claims he had no knife and that Blake was breaking up a fight between two women when the police attacked him because he is black.
    Ben Crump should be in jail for incitement
    Love how the media continues to unquestioningly allow Crump to spread his lies on their airwaves and in their newspapers. Crump stated flat out that Breona Taylor and George Floyd were "murdered" because they were black and because the police are racists. No push back by the press in either instance.