Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,682
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you watch one thing here watch this

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Kid should have just let himself be murdered.

No difference than cops should be required to take the first bullet or knife. If the kid had just taken it like Romney took the leftard abuse in 2012 all would be well.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Hopefully he walks
    Standard Supporter

Hopefully he walks

Hopefully he gets an honest juror. Lot's of evidence of self-defense, enough that he should never be charged. No evidence of intent to commit murder.
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Didn't Biden already label this kid as a white supremacists?

In a Biden white supremacy video they used an image of Rittenhouse. Of course, that wasn't mean to imply that he was a white supremacist. Of course not.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Kids gonna sit in jail for two years waiting for trial
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Btw, has anyone heard or read anything more on the shooting of Jacob Blake that sparked this riot? Has there been any official state/police report on the shooting released?
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Btw, has anyone heard or read anything more on the shooting of Jacob Blake that sparked this riot? Has there been any official state/police report on the shooting released?

Those cop(s) will walk also.

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020

Better yet he could have stayed home. If any of my kids when they’re 17 goes near a riot they’ll get a beating by me.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,682
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Better yet he could have stayed home. If any of my kids when they’re 17 goes near a riot they’ll get a beating by me.
    So you didn't watch it
    Standard Supporter
    Has there even been any charges brought against the cops? I don't think there has been any.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

alumni94 said:

SFGbob said:

Pretty good evidence that Blake was already carrying a knife when he went around the front of the vehicle to open up the door of the mini-van. He'd already been tasered twice and was fighting with the police while carrying a knife. How were the police to know that he wasn't going for a gun inside the vehicle? Bullshit that the media has lost all interest in the facts surrounding this incident.
    Exactly, I've seen the photo of him with the knife.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Sounds like you’re raising pussies. I was in college at age 17.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    Swaye's Wigwam

So you didn't watch it
    Nope.
    Standard Supporter
    Goduckies said:

SFGbob said:

alumni94 said:

SFGbob said:

Pretty good evidence that Blake was already carrying a knife when he went around the front of the vehicle to open up the door of the mini-van. He'd already been tasered twice and was fighting with the police while carrying a knife. How were the police to know that he wasn't going for a gun inside the vehicle? Bullshit that the media has lost all interest in the facts surrounding this incident.
    Exactly, I've seen the photo of him with the knife.
    I too have seen the photo, it looks like a knife but when you couple it with the fact that witnesses of the incident say that the police were yelling for him to drop the knife, and the photo it sure seems to me like he had a knife prior to opening the car door. Of course the media runs the defense made by his lawyer the notorious proven liar Ben Crump who claims he had no knife and that Blake was breaking up a fight between two women when the police attacked him because he is black.