Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    And it's officially 7. Do we get more points for 6 out of the 7 not even sniffing the tourney? Wroten was the only one who came close, and then he was the dipshit who actually kept us out.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

And it's officially 7. Do we get more points for 6 out of the 7 not even sniffing the tourney? Wroten was the only one who came close, and then he was the dipshit who actually kept us out.

Wroten had 30 points before missing the FT’s. He was the best player on the team in many games.

I was a bigger Wroten supporter than most, but he wasn’t the reason we didn’t make it. That team would have been worse without him. Gaddy and Andrews were bad and we had no big guys. They were so bad ASJ got minutes.

I get the frustration with Wroten and at times he was a liability, but other times he was our best player, sometimes by far.

We went 14-4 in the PAC 12. DGAF about RPI and all that, that team should have gotten in. 1st in the PAC 12 should be in. It was still a disappointment and a poorly coached team because Romar.
    Yeah but still.

YRYK. It'd be hard to argue that Wroten wasn't a net gain for the team. ATBS, he was a tremendously frustrating player and by all accounts a complete douchebag to boot. Plus, I will always hate any guard who shoots under 60% from the line on principle alone.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    That's a dumb list. All the UW guys were one and done. I have plenty of reasons to feel demoralized about the program but this doesn't sting.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Wroten had 30 points before missing the FT’s. He was the best player on the team in many games.

I was a bigger Wroten supporter than most, but he wasn’t the reason we didn’t make it. That team would have been worse without him. Gaddy and Andrews were bad and we had no big guys. They were so bad ASJ got minutes.

I get the frustration with Wroten and at times he was a liability, but other times he was our best player, sometimes by far.

We went 14-4 in the PAC 12. DGAF about RPI and all that, that team should have gotten in. 1st in the PAC 12 should be in. It was still a disappointment and a poorly coached team because Romar.
    agree that team was better with Wroten.

Now last years team... that team would have been better without McDaniels
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    Houhusky said:

Every team in Husky history would have been better without McDaniels.

#cancer
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Houhusky said:

#cancer
    The 2009 team probably would have handled Mcdaniels fine, back when there were actual leaders on the team.

IT would have checked him, Venoy would have put him on the corner for a week, Brockman would have broken his noise in practice, and you still have MBA to shout "AND ONE" at him and maybe Qpon to teach him some quiet work ethic.

His shitty attitude and work ethic wouldn't have been allowed to infect the rest of the team and Mcdaniels would have been better for it.

Instead Hop let a supposed superstar with a shitty attitude and work ethic do fuck all because he was suppose to be a Durant like superstar and it destroyed the entire team.

Its hilarious that Timberwolves fans think that McDaniels is going to go to the G league for 2 years, develop, and they are going to play him at the 4.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

#cancer
    The 2009 team probably would have handled Mcdaniels fine, back when there were actual leaders on the team.

IT would have checked him, Venoy would have put him on the corner for a week, Brockman would have broken his noise in practice, and you still have MBA to shout "AND ONE" at him and maybe Qpon to teach him some quiet work ethic.

His shitty attitude and work ethic wouldn't have been allowed to infect the rest of the team and Mcdaniels would have been better for it.

Instead Hop let a supposed superstar with a shitty attitude and work ethic do fuck all because he was suppose to be a Durant like superstar and it destroyed the entire team.

Its hilarious that Timberwolves fans think that McDaniels is going to go to the G league for 2 years, develop, and they are going to play him at the 4.
    Agree. Fuck I'm glad that guy is gone.

Hop is on the clock. Any more of that bullshit and he should be fired at halfcourt.