Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Picture Thread: More competitive efforts than Pacers vs Heat

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited May 2014

Geez that T-shirt is really stupid. I mean can't the people of Whoregon hide their little brother complex any better than that? It's so fucking stupid.

I mean, we don't even consider Oregon a real rival because of our long history of winning and tradition.

Yes, Passion, that's you.
  • Options
    dnc said:

still too soon?
  • Options
    dnc said:

someone pleeze fucking tell me that even the most rabid USC faithful cringe at that pic and acknowledge that Pat Haden looks like a queen trying to do the Sally Jessie Raphael. what in the flying fuck was he thinking. doesn't someone in the Trojan PR department get a say at how the school's representatives dress for a fucking press conference? it's pretty easy.

"Umm, Mr. Athletic Director? I'm so sorry sir. May I suggest ... um ... well, sir, I just think that a more traditional frame would better suit your handsome features. Something in black perhaps. Those frames are FOR A FUCKING STUPID 17 YEAR OLD GIRL OR A FILIPINO WHORE!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2014

dnc said:

someone pleeze fucking tell me that even the most rabid USC faithful cringe at that pic and acknowledge that Pat Haden looks like a queen trying to do the Sally Jessie Raphael. what in the flying fuck was he thinking. doesn't someone in the Trojan PR department get a say at how the school's representatives dress for a fucking press conference? it's pretty easy.

"Umm, Mr. Athletic Director? I'm so sorry sir. May I suggest ... um ... well, sir, I just think that a more traditional frame would better suit your handsome features. Something in black perhaps. Those frames are FOR A FUCKING STUPID 17 YEAR OLD GIRL OR A FILIPINO WHORE!
    He's in LA. He gets his fashion advice from Labron James.

And from this little queef:

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    They're reading glasses, who gives a fuck.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,843
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

I thought those were photoshopped on him.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

I thought the same thing

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
  • Options

dnc said:

ok fuck, never mind my tirade. that was embarrassing. :)