Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The California Governor's mansion is for sermon seekers

13»

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Be sure to hide the chemicals you don’t use
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,850
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Aren't you one who has faith in masks?

I think masks do exactly what they claim to do - reduce the chance of an infected person spreading the virus. I think wearing a mask is generally wise if you're going to be around others that don't live in the same home.

I'm not pro shutdown, pro arrest people for not wearing masks, pro never leave the house, pro "cancel Thanksgiving" nor pro "do what we say not what we do".
    This is a stance I would like to see more often from people. You can think it's good to wear a mask while at the same time not demonizing people who don't wear one.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    All of these stories about democrat governors covid incompetence and hypocrisy just can't be true! I thought it was just Kristi Noem that was a horrible governor. Have I been misinformed?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

I think masks do exactly what they claim to do - reduce the chance of an infected person spreading the virus. I think wearing a mask is generally wise if you're going to be around others that don't live in the same home.

I'm not pro shutdown, pro arrest people for not wearing masks, pro never leave the house, pro "cancel Thanksgiving" nor pro "do what we say not what we do".
    This is a stance I would like to see more often from people. You can think it's good to wear a mask while at the same time not demonizing people who don't wear one.
    Everything around the topic of 😷 masks has gotten out of control, and is distracting everyone from more pressing issues.
    That is not a bug, but a feature.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

Everything around the topic of 😷 masks has gotten out of control, and is distracting everyone from more pressing issues.
    This. The messaging has been terrible.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2020
    Science says COVID is its most active between 10pm and 5am so this should really help a lot.

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    hardhat said:

All of these stories about democrat governors covid incompetence and hypocrisy just can't be true! I thought it was just Kristi Noem that was a horrible governor. Have I been misinformed?