Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dog takes a shit on a plane

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
edited June 2014 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    Why would someone or something take a shit? I prefer leaving a shit than taking one, unless I'm buying fertilizer from you at Lowes.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    I'm for service dogs, but against allowing them to shit
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,557 Swaye's Wigwam
    yeah, those blind people really don't need their emotional support animals....
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I was waiting for the punch line: you know, "two Irishmen, a rabbi and a dago walk into a bar..."
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2014
    Lo Siento....meant to "Vote Up" and hit wrong one.
    dnc said:

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Reminds me of the time at the Duchess last year some cunt had her dog sitting on the fucking table.
    HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

Someone should really make it to where you could change your downvote to an upvote if you hit the wrong button.

Devs?
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623

1. I'm not talking about seeing eye dogs
    2. This lady wasn't blind
    3. Anyone can get a note from their doctor and register their dog as an Emotional Support Animal
    4. It becomes just a way for self indulgent narcissists to take their dog where they want to with regard for others
    5.?
    6. Real seeing eye dogs don't shit until they are given command to from their owners
    7. Profit

Fixed.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,557 Swaye's Wigwam

3. Anyone can get a note from their doctor and register their dog as an Emotional Support Animal
    4. It becomes just a way for self indulgent narcissists to take their dog where they want to with regard for others
    5.?
    6. Real seeing eye dogs don't shit until they are given command to from their owners

What if the dog has the stomach flu?

Next
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

5.?

Next
    The dog didn't. Enough said.
    edited June 2014

5.?

Next
    Okay doog digestive tract superiority guy
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Did the dog have a seat reserved? You can't have it just shit in the aisle for free, can you?

5.?

Next
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Guide horse or gtfo
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    You should be thankful I even poast here at all.

I'm sure as hell not going to go back and re-do something on here that I barely cared about it in the first place.
    dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

Someone should really make it to where you could change your downvote to an upvote if you hit the wrong button.

Devs?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club
    Some woman (not disabled) brought her dog into the grocery store, and let it sit in the basket. None of the produce people, stockers, sample people, checkers or managers said or did anything that I saw. I also hate people.
    HuskyJW said:

You should be thankful I even poast here at all.

I'm sure as hell not going to go back and re-do something on here that I barely cared about it in the first place.

dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

Devs?
    This argument would be more convincing if you hadn't cared enough to poast about it in the first place.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

5.?

Next

I'm hearing that the Dog requested to be Beered while He woofed.

He wasn't.

Sounds like a justifiable act to Me.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,999

news.yahoo.com/cross-country-flight-diverted-dog-poops-011107000.html

a "service dog" (aka bullshit Emotional Support Animal)

i'm all for dogs shitting on planes, but i'm totally against the people who need them, especially annoying blind people. fuck those people.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,512 Founders Club
    June 20th is Take your Dog to Work Day