Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Libertarian Public Health

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Imagine being that pathetic of a person like H is

Scratch a leftist, find a fascist.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,682
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The first thing I did in the Great Two Weeks To Flatten The Curve was drop the gym membership since they closed. They ended up filing for bankruptcy and slashed locations. Just when they thought they were open again Newsom dragged them back closed
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Best reason for the Re-segregation of America yet
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    On rare occasions I wear a mask - at the pharmacy usually but no where else.
    Was at a store getting paint and paint stuff, 75% wearing masks, all young'uns wearing masks though.

This dude goes by me and the mrs "oh no not wearing masks" - all I did was mention how observant he is.

Other than that no one has said or done anything about me being a maskhole
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,682
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

On rare occasions I wear a mask - at the pharmacy usually but no where else.
    Was at a store getting paint and paint stuff, 75% wearing masks, all young'uns wearing masks though.

This dude goes by me and the mrs "oh no not wearing masks" - all I did was mention how observant he is.

Other than that no one has said or done anything about me being a maskhole

AND NOW THE ENTIRE COUNTRY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,650
    edited November 2020
    doogie said:

I’ve used a mask in stores and entering restaurants since July just to avoid interaction with Karen.

It’s the same mask. Sort of looks like that tshirt you’ve been fishing or hunting in for a week. Does the trick.

My mask is getting kind of stanky. Probably need to run that bad boy through the sanitize cycle. I put it on while in the store - but it's off by the time the automatic doors are opening.

About 50/50 on wearing it between leaving my seat in the bar and making it out the door. I crop dust more people in those 20 feet runs than infect with the Vid, quite honestly.

#beerfarts

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,650

Was doing my morning walk last week and in the HOA there is this big park baseball and soccer fields and cook out areas. Its been deserted during most of the two week lock down but on this day some families were setting up a cook out and get together

All in masks outdoors. So some Nazi functionary shows up and starts lecturing them. I stood and glared at him for awhile without a mask on because I was walking outside by myself.

I was like today might be the day, I came here to die today. Dying is easy for a couple men like you and me. Its living that is hard.

But I walked on

Man's gotta know his limitations....
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Whether you think lockdown shit is a good idea or not, executing those orders by executive fiat without addressing the core civil liberty issues is fucked up, especially whilst sidelining the legislature (hi Jay). Furthermore, it's a huge problem that a large chunk of the population has just accepted it.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

doogie said:

I’ve used a mask in stores and entering restaurants since July just to avoid interaction with Karen.

It’s the same mask. Sort of looks like that tshirt you’ve been fishing or hunting in for a week. Does the trick.

My mask is getting kind of stanky. Probably need to run that bad boy through the sanitize cycle. I put it on while in the store - but it's off by the time the automatic doors are opening.

About 50/50 on wearing it between leaving my seat in the bar and making it out the door. I crop dust more people in those 20 feet runs than infect with the Vid, quite honestly.

#beerfarts

I do wonder if farts can spread the virus.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:

doogie said:

#beerfarts

I do wonder if farts can spread the virus.
    Maybe your being sarcastic, but there was an article about that in the spring.