Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cocks care about football

dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Standard Supporter
edited November 2020 in College Football Forum
Alternative titles were: USC Cares About Football, USC Fires Head Coach, and It's No Game To These Cocks. Also, Cocks.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30325575/south-carolina-parts-ways-football-coach-muschamp-sources-say

Tanks Thaft.

Comments

• Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    #mycock aren’t dicking around anymore.

@NoWarningJustDawg
    Standard Supporter
    And who the fuck is Thaft?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club
    Won't this orphan the team?
  • NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Sometimes it's a little hard and it's always a pain in the ass being a huge Cock fan. Can't always handle the ups and downs, buts it's all we know. We don't have the best history but the Cocks I know always stand up proud, if a little to the right. So I've got a boner to pick with anyone who suggests we've finished prematurely with Muschamp.

We'll always have the Auburn game.

@Doog_de_Jour - Tho another Duck has a thpeech impediment, tho what?? Be polite and justh ignore it!

Standard Supporter

Sometimes it's a little hard and it's always a pain in the ass being a huge Cock fan. Can't always handle the ups and downs, buts it's all we know. We don't have the best history but the Cocks I know always stand up proud, if a little to the right. So I've got a boner to pick with anyone who suggests we've finished prematurely with Muschamp.

@Doog_de_Jour - Tho another Duck has a thpeech impediment, tho what?? Be polite and justh ignore it!

If I can’t do a little good natured teasing of the Duck for his typo, well, that would make me sad.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    hugh freeze and his passion for rub and tugs makes too much sense here.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,698
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Will Muschamp always came across to me as the most ridiculous person I'd ever seen roaming the sidelines. His facial expressions when he got mad almost seemed like an act: "watch how mad I can get!" He would just lose his shit all the time.

A glare from Peterman, by contrast, is so much more effective because you know it's coming from somebody who can control himself as an adult human being.

Muschamp is a shining example of the Peter Principle at work for coordinator to head coach promotions. People should know their limitations.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    Standard Supporter

If I can’t do a little good natured teasing of the Duck for his typo, well, that would make me sad.
    It was intentional, but clearly it didn't land, so either way, have at it.
    Standard Supporter

Will Muschamp always came across to me as the most ridiculous person I'd ever seen roaming the sidelines. His facial expressions when he got mad almost seemed like an act: "watch how mad I can get!" He would just lose his shit all the time.

A glare from Peterman, by contrast, is so much more effective because you know it's coming from somebody who can control himself as an adult human being.

Muschamp is a shining example of the Peter Principle at work for coordinator to head coach promotions. People should know their limitations.

CSB tim: My dad saw Nick Holt at the U-District Total Wine & More. He said they exchanged a few pleasantries. I asked him what he thought of the man (knowing full well my father adamantly disliked him). He said, “I’ve never seen someone so intense.” 😅
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    Swaye's Wigwam

No program serious about football hires Will Muschamp. Who the fuck would hire a guy that couldn’t win at Florida?

Our Illini
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,698
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

No program serious about football hires Will Muschamp. Who the fuck would hire a guy that couldn’t win at Florida?

Could not agree more. It was a head scratcher. Not that South Carolina has a rich tradition or anything. But still.