Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I Don’t Know What I was Expecting

But that offensive scheme was way worse. Holy fuck.

I’ve never seen that much I formation or tight sets in my life.

Comments

• POSJohnDonovanPOSJohnDonovan Member Posts: 38
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    Ain’t that the truth. But what you gonna expect from such a fucktardian cuntwaffle as Donovan?
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,550
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2020
    Im looking for another playmaker at LB personally and think that it's clear to me that Sirmon is a 2nd team supporting role player at this point so if i'm the DC I'm going to be auditioning other guys [Calvert, Ah You, Heimuli] with major game playing time looking for instinctive players in the middle that make big plays. Either that or we should be moving a safety to Linebacker this year in support of the run. Same thing on the DL, I'd be looking for disruptive play via increased playing time for Bandes, Tuitele. Need production out of Latu and Smalls at this point.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Any word on how Latu is looking?

Seriously.
    Founders Club
    edited November 2020
    I liked that the running backs are all having fun doing what they each do well [McGrew!! Davis! both displayed real timing and vision] and liked the variety of flips and pitches mixed with fast-hitting shallow sweeps and quick slants to prevent packing the middle. The i formation is an assist with a multi back lineup which is an asset with our personnel, and yes to first down creativity.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was expecting them to run the ball and win by 7-11 and pretty much show everyone how little they actually care about passing. They did all of that.

I did not expect all the loser Cuoglet and beavlet to get that butthurt over the 4th down call.

The other thing was I thought beavlet was supposed to be good this year? That doesn't apply when we play them though? Or we've decided they suck because they lost to cuog at home? Well which is it? Their best player is their running back and our defense will always be weak against that until they change their philosophy. When they wanted to throw on us last year with an NFL quarterback and receiver we shut them down decisively.

Everyone looks like they can win or lose against everyone else in this conference. Similar to the last 4 years.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

I was expecting them to run the ball and win by 7-11 and pretty much show everyone how little they actually care about passing. They did all of that.

I did not expect all the loser Cuoglet and beavlet to get that butthurt over the 4th down call.

The other thing was I thought beavlet was supposed to be good this year? That doesn't apply when we play them though? Or we've decided they suck because they lost to cuog at home? Well which is it? Their best player is their running back and our defense will always be weak against that until they change their philosophy. When they wanted to throw on us last year with an NFL quarterback and receiver we shut them down decisively.

Everyone looks like they can win or lose against everyone else in this conference. Similar to the last 4 years.

I don’t care what anyone says, that was a GOOD Oregon State team, both times.
    Founders Club
    Bynum looked to be the most improved player along with ZTF...
  • longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,005
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Ain’t that the truth. But what you gonna expect from such a fucktardian cuntwaffle as Donovan?

Im Jizzin’ for John