Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bought HA and HST about ten days ago; today up 50% ; 30 %

EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited May 2022 in Tug Tavern
When should I sell? Or should I buy more of both?

Comments

• godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,405
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sell half right now.

You made in 10 days what it could take 5-10 years to do under normal conditions.

I did the same yesterday. Had to hold my nose to do so, but the jump yesterday (especially at the open) is a once a decade event again under normal times.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    godawgst said:

Sell half right now.

You made in 10 days what it could take 5-10 years to do under normal conditions.

I did the same yesterday. Had to hold my nose to do so, but the jump yesterday (especially at the open) is a once a decade event again under normal times.

I sold 1/3 two hours before close on the first day (day I posted).

In hindsight I should've sold all and buy again in a few weeks. Feels like the election made it a good buy but perhaps premature.

Thanks for your input. Its hard to know what to do when the numbers seem made up (50% or 30% daily gain).

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    A Person who becomes aware of non-public information and trades on that basis may be guilty of a crime.

Have fun with that.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

A Person who becomes aware of non-public information and trades on that basis may be guilty of a crime.

Have fun with that.

That's why he posted it on HCH: Now it's public, so he's fine!

Have fun with that.

That's why he posted it on HCH: Now it's public, so he's fine!
    Sadly, that’s how his brain works too.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989

Have fun with that.

Just like the stupid fucking POTUS's legal team. Here's a clue. None of that shit will stick to the wall. Good luck with those voices in your head.

It doesn't take an insider to figure out that with the stupid fucking POTUS out of office, undervalued travel stocks might get a bounce.

The PFE news was just an added bonus. Seriously. Take a fucking reading class. DIPSHIT.
    I'm really sorry I know more on how the SEC monitoring system works than you. Its actually quite remarkable the data they collect.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I'm really sorry I know more on how the SEC monitoring system works than you. Its actually quite remarkable the data they collect.

@NSA_Dawg true?
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

So, having traded exactly zero stocks in my days and knowing zero ticker symbols off the top of my head, can you explain OP to me and why it would be insider trading? I'm curious.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,698
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

This is true.