Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

TheKobeStopper has entered The Wam

2»

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

dnc said:

dnc said:

Prime Salma is some of the premier talent of all time.
    It’s true.

CSB tim: in college there was this guy who invited me back to his dorm that I had been crushing on for awhile. He had this poster in his room:

As we were making out I kept finding my eyes drawn to it. I don’t know if I was intimidated or just turned on by it.

That’s the power of Salma.
    Belly button too high

@TheKobeStopper
    If I could have a body like that I wouldn’t care if my belly button was in the middle of my fucking forehead.
    Back in the old days of Hardcore Husky, circa 2014, it was either @MelloDawg or @TheKobeStopper or both that would see a picture of an amazing woman and then dismiss it with a comment like "belly button too high"
    It was @theglove’s schtick that many of us coopted.
    I started doing it on the original HHB bored. I don’t remember where I got it from though.
    I remember The Glove doing it at the Pit but he may have stolen it from somebody too.

But if you were doing it at HHB then you're the OG as far as these boards are concerned. My apologies to DJ (ILTCHDJ).
    I remember this being a @TheKobeStopper schtick and the line was usually something like “too gummy”
    I was not talking about AOC.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I started on The Pit with “Meh, man hands” after some degenerate denigrated Anna Kournikova.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I started on The Pit with “Meh, man hands” after some degenerate denigrated Anna Kournikova.

@PurpleThrobber!!! True???
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    dnc said:

@PurpleThrobber!!! True???
    Will have to do some research. Kournikova has likely hit that babushka phase where the tittays drops, the face turns all wrinkly and shit. If not, she's got to be pretty close age-wise, right?

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,065

It’s true.

CSB tim: in college there was this guy who invited me back to his dorm that I had been crushing on for awhile. He had this poster in his room:

As we were making out I kept finding my eyes drawn to it. I don’t know if I was intimidated or just turned on by it.

Belly button too high

@TheKobeStopper
    If I could have a body like that I wouldn’t care if my belly button was in the middle of my fucking forehead.
    Back in the old days of Hardcore Husky, circa 2014, it was either @MelloDawg or @TheKobeStopper or both that would see a picture of an amazing woman and then dismiss it with a comment like "belly button too high"
    If the belly button was too high, they weren’t amazing in the first place, were they?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,715
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

It’s true.

Belly button too high

@TheKobeStopper
    It was @theglove’s schtick that many of us coopted.
    @dergolve
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,715
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

It’s true.

Belly button too high

@TheKobeStopper
    If the belly button was too high, they weren’t amazing in the first place, were they?