Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

wellness check: northwest fresh

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,868
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

Welcome back @CirrhosisDawg

and passion and hondo and any host of dipship liberal cunts just now emerging to claim some wonderful victory for a man who profits from his crackhead son who likes to fuck 14 year olds
    yeah about 30 people came out of the woodwork

Hhusky stuck around. I'll give him that.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,902
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

RoadTrip said:

and passion and hondo and any host of dipship liberal cunts just now emerging to claim some wonderful victory for a man who profits from his crackhead son who likes to fuck 14 year olds
    Maybe they share similar hobbies?
    Being fucktards isn’t something they sell at Hobby Lobby.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I don’t know what this thread is about....but it delivers
  • Options
    PHD_DawgPHD_Dawg Member Posts: 154
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

anonymous account

LOL an anonymous poster on a mostly anonymous board crying about the sand in her vagina because other posters won't tell her who they are.
    I didn’t say that at all. Creating a second anonymous account to protect the “integrity” of a primary anonymous account is hilarious.

Who the fuck goes to that length to protect their anonymous message board rep? I don’t understand it.
    btw no one gives a fuck about this joke of a message board besides you, racebannon, and derek johnson
  • Options

RoadTrip said:

it says something about how shitty and poor a message board is when "about 30 people coming out of the woodwork" is an event
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    PHD_Dawg said:

RoadTrip said:

it says something about how shitty and poor a message board is when "about 30 people coming out of the woodwork" is an event
    A message bored that you’re so into that you created a second account just to troll people, yet you’re so fucking dumb you couldn’t even get “PhD” correct in your handle.

That’s funny and says how much this means to you, GED_Dawg.
  • Options

PHD_Dawg said:

RoadTrip said:

A message bored that you’re so into that you created a second account just to troll people, yet you’re so fucking dumb you couldn’t even get “PhD” correct in your handle.

i assume there are gyms in vancouver. maybe visit one someday, manlet
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,258
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PHD_Dawg said:

PHD_Dawg said:

RoadTrip said:

please don't leave again...your childish antics pleaee JW
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

PHD_Dawg said:

PHD_Dawg said:

RoadTrip said:

try again, bud. eventually you'll form a coherent thought
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,258
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2020
    PHD_Dawg said:

RoadTrip said:

PHD_Dawg said:

PHD_Dawg said:

RoadTrip said:

try again, bud. eventually you'll form a coherent thought

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,868
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PHD_Dawg said:

RoadTrip said:

Sounds like most message boards Cirrhosis Doog
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PHD_Dawg said:

RoadTrip said:

Why you here then buggy whips?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    PHD_Dawg said:

PHD_Dawg said:

RoadTrip said:

Why do @haie that way, West Slope child? I don’t live in Vancouver, but if I did, it wouldn’t be with my parents like you do on the West Slope, GED_Dawg.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,580
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

PHD_Dawg said:

PHD_Dawg said:

RoadTrip said:

Why do @haie that way, West Slope child? I don’t live in Vancouver, but if I did, it wouldn’t be with my parents like you do on the West Slope, GED_Dawg.
    I don’t think PhD Dawg is from the West Slope. East Side, IIRC, but I can’t remember.

In any case, the last few pages have been entertaining...