Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Republicans’ star witness alleging voter fraud Pennsylvania disowns his accusations

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    The topic and title of this thread are a complete lie that @AOG is promoting and he doesn’t even have the decency to admit its inaccurate, according to the whistleblower’s own words as he’s standing by his claims.

What a lying piece of shit @AOG appears to be.

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Actually, this "recant" story is legit, multiple sources confirm.

Except the guy interrogated by the FBI and recorded the corrupt agents. He denies it. But that doesn’t count.

Who on record has confirmed it? These new Biden posters are already proving themselves to be as low IQ as @HustlinOwl and the others who have been here for awhile.
    Have you seen the old movies, the detective shines a light on the suspect, they rough him up? So, what they can't do that? You are taking umbrage? Anyway, I'm not new. I'm a legend around here. I got kicked off with the password reset and took a year off. A nice break actually. Most of you guys are idiots but it is kind of amusing.
    Thanks for cumming back dipshit.
    You can complain to the mods and devs
    No complaint here cunt. I enjoy reading dipshit
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

RoadTrip said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Actually, this "recant" story is legit, multiple sources confirm.

Except the guy interrogated by the FBI and recorded the corrupt agents. He denies it. But that doesn’t count.

Who on record has confirmed it? These new Biden posters are already proving themselves to be as low IQ as @HustlinOwl and the others who have been here for awhile.
    Have you seen the old movies, the detective shines a light on the suspect, they rough him up? So, what they can't do that? You are taking umbrage? Anyway, I'm not new. I'm a legend around here. I got kicked off with the password reset and took a year off. A nice break actually. Most of you guys are idiots but it is kind of amusing.
    Thanks for cumming back dipshit.
    You can complain to the mods and devs
    No complaint here cunt. I enjoy reading dipshit
    Yeah, why would I want this moron to stop posting? He’s already proven himself to be dishonest. A Leftist can’t go 20 posts without posting an obvious lie.

• Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,486
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    also for you tin foil hat motherfuckers:

From NY Times

Election officials in dozens of states representing both political parties said that there was no evidence that fraud or other irregularities played a role in the outcome of the presidential race, amounting to a forceful rebuke of President Trump’s portrait of a fraudulent election.

Over the last several days, the president, members of his administration, congressional Republicans and right wing allies have put forth the false claim that the election was stolen from President Trump and have refused to accept results that showed Joseph R. Biden Jr. as the winner.

But top election officials across the country said in interviews and statements that the process had been a remarkable success despite record turnout and the complications of a dangerous pandemic.

“There’s a great human capacity for inventing things that aren’t true about elections,” said Frank LaRose, a Republican who serves as Ohio’s secretary of state. “The conspiracy theories and rumors and all those things run rampant. For some reason, elections breed that type of mythology.”

• Options
    DukeSilverDukeSilver Member Posts: 15
    First Comment Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    @NorthwestFresh there you go again falling for the dumbest shit. O'keefe and Posobeic? let me guess, you probably still believe in the tooth fairy and santa clause. I would feel embarrassed for you guys but it's kinda scary how fucking delusional you are and that people like you live among us. You make that crazy bitch Ruth seem sane.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread makes me hate Central even more.
  • Options
    edited November 2020

@NorthwestFresh there you go again falling for the dumbest shit. O'keefe and Posobeic? let me guess, you probably still believe in the tooth fairy and santa clause. I would feel embarrassed for you guys but it's kinda scary how fucking delusional you are and that people like you live among us. You make that crazy bitch Ruth seem sane.

How about the person the WaPo said “recanted” his claims refuting it tonight and recording his interview? Why are you pissing on a veteran who served in Afghanistan? Ron Swanson cringes at you.

• Options

GIve him a break. He's down in mom's basement with a Windows 2000 Dell laptop and only 512MB memory. Dial up is slow.
  • Options
    AOG said:

GIve him a break. He's down in mom's basement with a Windows 2000 Dell laptop and only 512MB memory. Dial up is slow.
    Recanted, they say! Mom’s basement jokes are so 2005. Typical Democrat insults when they get busted in a lie like @AOG did today.

• Options
    edited November 2020
    Why not acknowledge his denial of the story? Federal agents didn’t realize they were being recorded. They’re as stupid as the new Biden Bots on the Tug.

“Legend”
  • Options

Why not acknowledge his denial of the story? Federal agents didn’t realize they were being recorded. They’re as stupid as the new Biden Bots on the Tug.

“Legend”

boring
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

“Legend”

boring
    Leeeegeeennnnd
  • Options
    AOG said:

“Legend”

boring
    White flag

(Insert but but dial-up and mom’s basement smack from this moron @AOG)
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2020
    AOG said:

also for you tin foil hat motherfuckers:

From NY Times

Election officials in dozens of states representing both political parties said that there was no evidence that fraud or other irregularities played a role in the outcome of the presidential race, amounting to a forceful rebuke of President Trump’s portrait of a fraudulent election.

Over the last several days, the president, members of his administration, congressional Republicans and right wing allies have put forth the false claim that the election was stolen from President Trump and have refused to accept results that showed Joseph R. Biden Jr. as the winner.

But top election officials across the country said in interviews and statements that the process had been a remarkable success despite record turnout and the complications of a dangerous pandemic.

“There’s a great human capacity for inventing things that aren’t true about elections,” said Frank LaRose, a Republican who serves as Ohio’s secretary of state. “The conspiracy theories and rumors and all those things run rampant. For some reason, elections breed that type of mythology.”

The NY Times...

El oh fucking el.

Jesus Christ almighty.

No...seriously. EL OH FUCKING EL.

• Options
    Agent named. Wow’

A mailman duped the FBI and recorded the interview.
    ————-

Agent Strasser: “I am trying to twist you a little bit”

“I am scaring you here”...” we have Senators involved...DOJ involved...reason they called me is to try to harness that storm.”

• Options
    edited November 2020
    @AOG the “Legend” will be gone again on no time. His guy may be in the lead, but the “Legend” is a dumbass who posted an easily debunked WaPo lie.

• Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,609
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

@AOG the “Legend” will be gone again on no time. His guy may be in the lead, but the “Legend” is a dumbass who posted an easily debunked WaPo lie.

I hope it is unedited. O'keefe has been known to chop it up a little.
  • Options

I hope it is unedited. O'keefe has been known to chop it up a little.
    I hear Trump called neo-Nazis “fine people” POTD
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    60 Minutes never edits an interview

No one does