Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

LV Bunkley-Shelton, 2020 4* WR, Gardena (Junipero Serra), CA (Offered)

12345679»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The thing about Johnny is as a true freshman in his first game he had no trouble getting open.

I would guess he gets the drops figured out and Ballz regrets his scouting report.

He cost them that game though.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Johnny Wilson ballin’ out there. 3 drops, no positive yardage. @ballz may have been right on with his scouting report. I’ll wait to see Samapama be better than Siaki Ika before I’m all in on the @ballz scouting service, though.

You're probably being sarkastic, but Pama quit a few months ago. My guess is that Ballz found a way to confirm he was right anyways.
    I was. I know he quit. And I doubt Johnny Wilson goes owen three every game. I am tempted to combine all of the Ballz scouting reports and see how often he was right and wrong. I remember him insisting that Noah Sewell was going to be a 5’11 300 pound d tackle, as he gets measured closer to 6’3” and takes time from getting into the Stanford backfield to be the first guy down on kick off coverage.
    Sewell is too fat to be a LB and Wilson is a pussy. Prove me wrong, bitch.
    I won’t argue Johnny Wilson’s pussyness. I mean, he went to Arizona State, the facts speak for themselves. He followed a GA who was crying about not getting a Rose Bowl ring after possibly giving away Arroyo’s shitty playbook of three plays.

As for Sewell, he does look like he lost 15 pounds, but for a “linebacker” he spent a lot of time last night knocking Stanford’s center. Probably will wind up at DT if he adds another couple of pounds, judge for yourself.

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,047
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Johnny Wilson ballin’ out there. 3 drops, no positive yardage. @ballz may have been right on with his scouting report. I’ll wait to see Samapama be better than Siaki Ika before I’m all in on the @ballz scouting service, though.

You're probably being sarkastic, but Pama quit a few months ago. My guess is that Ballz found a way to confirm he was right anyways.
    I was. I know he quit. And I doubt Johnny Wilson goes owen three every game. I am tempted to combine all of the Ballz scouting reports and see how often he was right and wrong. I remember him insisting that Noah Sewell was going to be a 5’11 300 pound d tackle, as he gets measured closer to 6’3” and takes time from getting into the Stanford backfield to be the first guy down on kick off coverage.
    I won’t argue Johnny Wilson’s pussyness. I mean, he went to Arizona State, the facts speak for themselves. He followed a GA who was crying about not getting a Rose Bowl ring after possibly giving away Arroyo’s shitty playbook of three plays.

As for Sewell, he does look like he lost 15 pounds, but for a “linebacker” he spent a lot of time last night knocking Stanford’s center. Probably will wind up at DT if he adds another couple of pounds, judge for yourself.

Well sure. Kyler Manu could do that too if he had been so fat. Anyone can knock people around and tackle. UW wants it's lbs a little lighter so they don't hurt anyone when they show up late to the play and fall on the pile.
    Tell that to his face
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 560
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Well sure. Kyler Manu could do that too if he had been so fat. Anyone can knock people around and tackle. UW wants it's lbs a little lighter so they don't hurt anyone when they show up late to the play and fall on the pile.
    Sewell dropped 20lbs since he enrolled. Down to 250.