Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Media CALLS IT FOR JOE BIDEN, Trump REFUSES Defeat Says The Legal Battle Begins Monday

2»

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2020

HuskyJW said:

Drag that Bigoted Fucker out in bracelets

You mean Grand Wizard Byrd’s BFF?
    Losers Lose

Finally had to face a male face to face and loses

Shocker

GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY

I
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,799
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Drag that Bigoted Fucker out in bracelets

You mean Grand Wizard Byrd’s BFF?
    Losers Lose

Finally had to face a male face to face and loses

Shocker

GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY

I
    So if you like your racist, you can keep his malarkey?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,687
    PHD_Dawg said:

NICE ALL CAPS TAFT!

I sense another schizophrenic message board meltdown in your future. Please get the help you need.
    He's welcome to post here but I don't want him spamming the board again. We've been down that road with him multiple times.
    why is sledog allowed to remain here?
    Been here a long tim now, Why are you allowed to breathe?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

NICE ALL CAPS TAFT!

I sense another schizophrenic message board meltdown in your future. Please get the help you need.
    He's welcome to post here but I don't want him spamming the board again. We've been down that road with him multiple times.
    Stop making shit up. You don’t like me posting here because I call you out. And I don’t kowtow to the majority here and it rubs you and other regulars the wrong way. That’s fine, I don’t have to post here anymore.

But just say that, don’t make up history. It’s a bad look.

Send me a PM telling me to stop spamming the boards. Fuck off with that bullshit.

Yup, I care and I’m mad. 🖕🏽
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

FO, G. You're a serial spammer and you know it. Step up and own it.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    There will be no serious legal battle. He's raising money from stupid rubes to pay off his campaign debt (check the footnote on his fundraising emails). Anyone who donates to that hit me up--I've got a really good investment opportunity for you. I can turn 20k into 100k+ in a 3 month timeframe. BTC transactions only.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,813
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PHD_Dawg said:

NICE ALL CAPS TAFT!

why is sledog allowed to remain here?
    go back to your other name fag

nobody's fooled
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

NICE ALL CAPS TAFT!

Stop making shit up. You don’t like me posting here because I call you out. And I don’t kowtow to the majority here and it rubs you and other regulars the wrong way. That’s fine, I don’t have to post here anymore.

Send me a PM telling me to stop spamming the boards. Fuck off with that bullshit.

Fuck off faggot
    Chinsightful.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

"Now the interesting thing is, Fox News I believe gives the largest margin to Joe Biden with 290."
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,756
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

NICE ALL CAPS TAFT!

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,799
    edited November 2020

NICE ALL CAPS TAFT!

Here comes the rain again.

Is raining with you?