Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Harbaugh

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

If he loses by 40 to Indiana is he done?

It’s going to take more than that. Huge contract and I bet he would get one more year if he goes .500 this year. It’s all over for him tho. It’s not gonna happen.
    I remember 2 or 3 years ago there was talk about Michigan considering offering Harbaugh a "lifetime contract".
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,699
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Christobal to Michigan?

Edit:

Confirmed

Watch your mouth.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I’m not excusing Harbaugh here, but are they still a top shelf program? Even close?

I’m pretty sure even OKSt has better accomplishments than Michigan the last 10 years. Maybe even more than that.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Kaepsknee said:

I’m not excusing Harbaugh here, but are they still a top shelf program? Even close?

I’m pretty sure even OKSt has better accomplishments than Michigan the last 10 years. Maybe even more than that.

Harbaugh's been the HC for over half of that time period.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Kaepsknee said:

claimed 11 national titles: 1901, 1902, 1903, 1904, 1918, 1923, 1932, 1933, 1947, 1948, and 1997

true, all except one came before there was a cure for polio, but still!

imo, harbs is the best michigan can get/will do, the hype train on him was a too much, hurt harbs imo.

imo.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Kaepsknee said:

Harbaugh's been the HC for over half of that time period.
    I was being generous with the 10 years. More like 20.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    This will probably be the year that Harbaugh beats tOSU.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,699
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

No way
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Struggling in 2nd OT against 1-3 Rutgers
  • HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    What a comeback, can't fire Harbaugh after such a gritty win against an up and coming Rutgers squad.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dflea said:

I went to the game where Harbaugh and the trees buttfucked us? in ways I never thought possible. I don't even remember what year it was because my brain has chosen to pretend it didn't really happen to protect my psyche. It was an ass-kicking of the caliber of the one I got when I took my brother's Who's Next album and scratched the crap out of it.

Harbaugh gloated like a motherfucker and laughed about the way they just destroyed us. I mean, he rubbed that shit in. No Nebraska classiness from that shitass.

So I'm enjoying the crap out of this. I hope that fucker loses every damn game he's ever involved in from now on and I hope his brother kicks the shit out of him at their next family gathering.

That fucking guy. He can suck it.

#sativa

If it was at home, it was 2010 and UW lost 65-21 at Stanford in 2011. I think Harbaugh was still there in 2011.

Even during the Willingham years, I only left early one time. I left the 2010 game about 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter.
    We were texting. You ended with Tami from Tacoma