Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Merlin Robertson, 4* 2018 LB, Gardena (Serra), CA: Only PSA From "Homies" Toy Collection.

124»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    BayDawg said:

This guy is awesome. Why isnt he playing for us? If we could have gotten him and decided not to that is a massive fuckup.

Peterman did not want him caz of the kid situation, which complete fucking bullshit because kids like Merlin could really benefit from built for life program
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I think peterman would understand that concept.

Is that opinion for real? Did Peterman really fuck it up? Or were there other overall issues or lack of interest from Merlin's side?
    animate said:

Is that opinion for real? Did Peterman really fuck it up? Or were there other overall issues or lack of interest from Merlin's side?

Dude, Merlin’s coach was reaching out to bob Gregory about Merlin

animate said:

Well, fuck me then.

Maybe peterman has some issues about this shit.

Peterman probably got some girl pregnant in high school and this situation hits too close to home.

animate said:

And this proves he didn't take him because kid.
    Dude his tape was outstanding, he would have been the best inside LB taken in last year class
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

animate said:

And this proves he didn't take him because kid.
    Dude his tape was outstanding, he would have been the best inside LB taken in last year class
    Kid would’ve been more ready to play day 1 than Kaho.
  • BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711

BayDawg said:

This guy is awesome. Why isnt he playing for us? If we could have gotten him and decided not to that is a massive fuckup.

Peterman did not want him caz of the kid situation, which complete fucking bullshit because kids like Merlin could really benefit from built for life program
    Washington was full at LB and Pete does not drop anyone. No one could've predicted Kaho bailing.
    BlastDoor said:

BayDawg said:

Washington was full at LB and Pete does not drop anyone. No one could've predicted Kaho bailing.
    i dont think tafisi commitment was in yet
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Lets be honest. Who makes a better crazy grandpa? Pete or Herm? Case closed.

CHE- "Merlin! You got yourself a sitter for practice? No? You go on now and suit up. Let coach Herm take care of your baby. I let my coaches coach! As CEO I take care of the kids, even yours. Go on now. Suit up. Grandpa Herm got this."

Solid LoL.
    edited May 2019
    So this kid is not OKG huh? We could have used him last year when our fucking LB depth went to shit. Praise Allah, BBK was durable as fuck
    Gregory is so good at hiding under the radar ... He must be a great friend to have such loyalty.
    animate said:

Gregory is so good at hiding under the radar ... He must be a great friend to have such loyalty.

Or have incriminating pictures of Pete and jimmy