Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Have a great weekend guys!

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Going to call it an early one and go deer hunting this weekend. Hopefully this is over soon for ya so the bloodletting isn’t so painful. Gotta be tough to watch

The two old codgers in the neighborhood had their Trump flags up for months have taken them down. Replace them with Old Glory.

HuskyJW always right

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

Going to call it an early one and go deer hunting this weekend. Hopefully this is over soon for ya so the bloodletting isn’t so painful. Gotta be tough to watch

The two old codgers in the neighborhood had their Trump flags up for months have taken them down. Replace them with Old Glory.

HuskyJW always right

If this shit stands our country is over. Done gone. Never a non rigged election again.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW always right

If this shit stands our country is over. Done gone. Never a non rigged election again.
    kill yourself old timer. you won't be able to make it through the next 8 years.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW always right

I already accepted what was going to happen yesterday. No pain here. Most Conservatives are nothing like liberals.

Sledog said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW always right

I live in Idaho. It'll be just fine. I'll be just fine. My country won't be. It ain't over yet.

Fuck you communist pieces of shit!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW always right

I already accepted what was going to happen yesterday. No pain here. Most Conservatives are nothing like liberals.
    But they are so anxious to get even err heal the country

Jw is too big of a pussy to admit he voted for Biden
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,534
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW always right

Isn't it funny when Dems need to put conservatives within Dem Memes (cuz otherwise they don't have thhem)? I mean, doesn't that kind of ring home how each party acts?
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW always right

Isn't it funny when Dems need to put conservatives within Dem Memes (cuz otherwise they don't have thhem)? I mean, doesn't that kind of ring home how each party acts?
    Yeah, I had the same observation. Why does he have to put a Trump hat on a Biden supporter? Aren't there plenty of Trump supporters out there acting like this woman? Why can't he just post an image of that?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW always right

@Sledog bemoaning the loss of our great nation says otherwise.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW always right

Yeah, I had the same observation. Why does he have to put a Trump hat on a Biden supporter? Aren't there plenty of Trump supporters out there acting like this woman? Why can't he just post an image of that?
    You'd be hard pressed to find a funnier gif than the classic anonymous wailing liberal lady.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW always right

But they are so anxious to get even err heal the country

Jw is too big of a pussy to admit he voted for Biden
    Yeah JW took exception to a statement of fact I made about the mail in ballots being the main reason why Biden won but then ran away when I asked him to refute it. Big time pussy, just like Benny who went into hiding months ago but shows up back here again yesterday.

If Trump had won this you know that Dazzler and the rest of the libs would all be in hiding.

Sledog said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW always right

Engrish?
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW always right

Is he threatening to leave the country? Is he declaring that Biden isn't his president? Is he joining the "resistance?" Call me when he does any of those and you might have a point.
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW always right

not a gif (yet)

Standard Supporter
    Leftist have a hard time understanding that we aren't like them.

SFGbob said:

so now we trust "poles" OK!
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2020
    The reality is that if the roles were reversed and Biden went to Bed with a million plus vote lead, in the key states like Trump did, those count houses would have all been burnt to the ground by now.

Most downtowns in our largest cities would be.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

so now we trust "poles" OK!
    Correct, Presidential polls are garbage. Polls on issues like this are more accurate. Want to see the polls that show Rat party voters are more ill-informed than Republicans? Hell, you're a walking, talking billboard for that poll Benny. Tell me more about how the Senate can get rid of Electoral College with a simple majority vote dumbfuck?

SFGbob said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW always right

You approving of obvious voter fraud says you're a dipshit if you do!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

The reality is that if the roles were reversed and Biden went to Bed with a million plus vote lead, in the key states like Trump did, those count houses would have all been burnt to the ground by now.

Most downtowns in our largest cities would be.

Just fucking wait to see what will happen when the SCOTUS declares Trump the winner