Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Card LB suspended for yr.

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
due to baby mama drama

Actually it's due to drugs ( the baby mama drama part is real though), but this black guy I worked with 10 years ago used to use the phrase "baby mama drama" constantly, so I wanted to use it on the internets at least once.

It should help the Hawks, I guess.

http://msn.foxsports.com/arizona/story/Cardinals-LB-Washington-suspended-for-entire-season-053014

Comments

• Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    They lost Dansby this offseason now Washington, suddenly their defense doesn't look all that amazing. They are also relying on Antonio Cromartie (who was terrible last year) as the #2 CB.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Quality TCU product ... ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hooks are saying good riddance can't be having these weed smoking players around.

Time travel back to last season when Browner and Thurmond got caught and weed is legal in Washington and the NFL shouldn't interfere with that. Plus weed is not that bad of a drug... alcohol is worse and it's LEGAL!!!11!

Other team smokes weed and get that druggie out of here but your player smokes and "lets get the full details first" or "Pot really isn't that bad... 11 year olds are smoking it these days... plus it has a lot of health benefits".
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Washington is a really good player. SteveinShelton is spot on about the impact of Dansby leaving and Washington being suspended.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I must be a terrible Hawk fan, because who?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    this hurts for the cardinals. No dansby, no Washington, QB is still Carson Palmer. I doubt they're more than a 10 win team if that this season