Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ELECTION GAME THREAD

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Associated Press just called Arizona for Biden
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,709
    Founders Club

LebamDawg said:

oh crap - Trump says he is going to court - all bets are off

Biden forced his hand with this bullshit and all those states stopping their counting
    Erosion of our electoral system even if he wins in court. Either way the Marxists win.
    Sets a terrible precedent and gives China what it was looking for -- the appearance that our system is corrupt and falling apart
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

LebamDawg said:

oh crap - Trump says he is going to court - all bets are off

Biden forced his hand with this bullshit and all those states stopping their counting
    Erosion of our electoral system even if he wins in court. Either way the Marxists win.
    Sets a terrible precedent and gives China what it was looking for -- the appearance that our system is corrupt and falling apart
    The Rust Belt will decide it without the courts
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,577
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I am still standing at this late hour, watching MSDNC and they be talking Wiscy - kind of what I be drinking - they are really struggling to make it look good fro Biden. Like I am struggling to stay awake and sober.

GOD - msdnc sucks .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swuzkq0Q8nw
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ok I am gone gone gone
    no link to mucis just gone
    I will be back when they officially announce a turmp victory. I am tanking the Mrs and my ;bro out to lunch and stuff
    must sleep must must sleet damdn this was a goosed night. love politics.

excuse me for the shitty type ing
    I said earlier this seems just like winning the Pac 12 championship
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    wisconsin is falling fast to biden

as is georgia

good thing i have insomnia
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    It was a shame to see that pipe burst in Georgia in the room where they were storing all the absentee ballots.

Hearing they were a total loss.

Probably nothing.

I’m sure Gov Abrahms will get it figured out.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,143
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sure is funny that when everyone went to bed all signs pointed to a Trump win, but after closing up shop in all the urban democratic strongholds because all the counters were "tired," magically finding 170K votes for Biden in WI, and counting until you get the result you want in other areas today it looks like Bidens to lose.

Funny how this works out. Funny.

To be fair I am mostly talking out of my ass because I do not understand how to break down all these uncounted votes by area and what it all means. I just know it looks awfully suspicious when all the vote counters go home in cities (only) that are heavily Dem controlled where Biden has to find votes to win. It could be legit, but I trust local board of elections supervisors in urban cities about as far as I can throw them.
  • Options
    We got the contested election the Dems hoped for. As voting continues and ballots are manufactured throughout the week, I expect a Biden Landslide to emerge as the Public Execution of Donald Trump... And his supporters, begins.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Bookies giving 3 to 1 on Trump now. Incredible, few hours ago it was 1 to 3.
  • Options
    Tech futures up 3%.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

It’s over

Joe’s America

I was right
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Bookies giving 3 to 1 on Trump now. Incredible, few hours ago it was 1 to 3.

Yep fortunes completely turned in the wee hours of the morning as votes were found in Wisconsin.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited November 2020
    It’s not going to be contested, they had a plan... called states that leaned dem like Virginia and Arizona early and left R lean states like Texas and Florida hang.

Once they knew it was narrowed down to just WI, MI, and PA (bonus GA and NC was in striking distance) they coordinated to stop the count.

They now knew what states and how many votes need to be generated.

Then at 4-5 am they start back up with magically more mail in votes and absentee ballots that are now being reported at 14 to 1 ratios for Biden. Mail in ballot trends were 60/40 Biden consistently across the country and now places like Wayne county Michigan are turning in voting dumps of 140k Biden, 9k trump. 90%+ returns for Biden that hadn’t occurred anywhere in the country before.

It’s obvious cheating, just based on the swing in supposed vote distributions in WI and MI, but the lawyer and Supreme Court half court shot is retarded.

Biden is going to be named the president today or tomorrow, they will drag him for 2 years and then Kamala will be president for 10 more years.

GOP is so fucking stupid that they don’t have multiple pole watchers at every one of these inner city vote printer counties in important states. There are millions of people voting R in these states and you couldn’t find 1,000 in each to go flood and blanket the big population cheating centers?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited November 2020
    Houhusky said:

It’s not going to be contested, they had a plan... called states that leaned dem like Virginia and Arizona early and left R lean states like Texas and Florida hang.

Once they knew it was narrowed down to just WI, MI, and PA (bonus GA and NC was in striking distance) they coordinated to stop the count.

They now knew what states and how many votes need to be generated.

Then at 4-5 am they start back up with magically more mail in votes and absentee ballots that are now being reported at 14 to 1 ratios for Biden. Mail in ballot trends were 60/40 Biden consistently across the country and now places like Wayne county Michigan are turning in voting dumps of 140k Biden, 9k trump. 90%+ returns for Biden that hadn’t occurred anywhere in the country before.

It’s obvious cheating, just based on the swing in supposed vote distributions in WI and MI, but the lawyer and Supreme Court half court shot is retarded.

Biden is going to be named the president today or tomorrow, they will drag him for 2 years and then Kamala will be president for 10 more years.

GOP is so fucking stupid that they don’t have multiple pole watchers at every one of these inner city vote printer counties in important states. There are millions of people voting R in these states and you couldn’t find 1,000 in each to go flood and blanket the big population cheating centers?

That was troubling for me. It did look completely coordinated. Never seen anything like it before. Dem machine politics at its finest.