Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,704
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He looks like the older bro from strange things that all the cougars want until he gets probed by the alien thingy.
  • MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    You mean the kid who just got all CBs to tOSU and the sweet mullet?
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

He looks like the older bro from strange things that all the cougars want until he gets probed by the alien thingy.

He looks more like Joe Dirt.
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,550
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2020

Love the article as a period piece with its restatement of the once common self-satisfied feeling that the UW QB room was /is loaded with elite talent ~ according to the article, the DWGs have killed it in QB recruiting nationally for many years in a row.

In consecutive classes, UW signed Dylan Morris and Garbers, the No. 4 QBs in 2019 and 2020, respectively, according to 247Sports.com after Washington signed Jacob Sirmon and Colson Yankoff, [both top 10 signal-callers nationally], and as a result are loaded at the position while also having one of the nations top QB in recent years waiting in the wings with Sam Huard.

Apparently this explains why the coaches are having such a tough time naming this year's starting QB ~ what was i worried about?

Best QB room in the country! I always said how stupid it was to even care about the backups. The best QB rooms are the ones with a star that is their starting QB. There were ones with better back ups too.
    exactly! it’s hilarious to think about now, all of the self congratulation about the best qb room in the country and now we can’t name a QB and we needed a D2 QB which i hope to gawd doesn’t start saturday

No wonder we went from -6.5 to +1 as of now in one week
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Love the article as a period piece with its restatement of the once common self-satisfied feeling that the UW QB room was /is loaded with elite talent ~ according to the article, the DWGs have killed it in QB recruiting nationally for many years in a row.

In consecutive classes, UW signed Dylan Morris and Garbers, the No. 4 QBs in 2019 and 2020, respectively, according to 247Sports.com after Washington signed Jacob Sirmon and Colson Yankoff, [both top 10 signal-callers nationally], and as a result are loaded at the position while also having one of the nations top QB in recent years waiting in the wings with Sam Huard.

Apparently this explains why the coaches are having such a tough time naming this year's starting QB ~ what was i worried about?

Best QB room in the country! I always said how stupid it was to even care about the backups. The best QB rooms are the ones with a star that is their starting QB. There were ones with better back ups too.
    exactly! it’s hilarious to think about now, all of the self congratulation about the best qb room in the country and now we can’t name a QB and we needed a D2 QB which i hope to gawd doesn’t start saturday

No wonder we went from -6.5 to +1 as of now in one week
    -6.5 was crazy. It’s going to be a very hard game. Everyone is and should be worried about our QB situation and John Donovan.
    Season ended in January

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Two or three Texas high school 4 and 5 stars decommitted on the same day as this kid last week. They all started liking Ohio State stuff on twitter
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Two or three Texas high school 4 and 5 stars decommitted on the same day as this kid last week. They all started liking Ohio State stuff on twitter
    tOSU fucks
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,286
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

tOSU fucks
    Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State. I know LSU just won, but I have a hard time seeing a team besides those 3 winning a natty in the next 5 years. They are just on a different level than everyone else.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Pretty sure that was a whoosh