Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM TO DJ (ILTCHDJ)

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
edited May 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
How are the weekly articles coming?
One more day until June. Tick..tick...tick...

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,781 Swaye's Wigwam
    Potential interviewees are still turned off by the constant wheelchair references
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,938 Founders Club
    Actually there are three more days until June.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,174
    Derek is too busy playing Call of Duty online with Adam Jude
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Actually there are three more days until June.

Yeah, but still.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    ... aaaaaaand we have a thread kill.
  • pawz said:

Just curious @MikeDamone‌, do you ever come up with any of your own material?

Earlier in the week you read my post where I say "I hate people" and then you change your boozer looking profile pic to "I hate people". Now tick...tick...tick like that is another original thought from your pickled brain.

I'll be honest here, I'm beginning to think you are a little bit of a cunt like Kim and I'm dead serious.

1/3 of the jokes told around here, that lasted longer than the first 23 times, are @MikeDamone‌'s ...

I hope this helps.

GDIAFFMS,C
    Go die in a fck fire mud sl, cunt?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,169 Founders Club

Just curious @MikeDamone‌, do you ever come up with any of your own material?

Earlier in the week you read my post where I say "I hate people" and then you change your boozer looking profile pic to "I hate people". Now tick...tick...tick like that is another original thought from your pickled brain.

I'll be honest here, I'm beginning to think you are a little bit of a cunt like Kim and I'm dead serious.

Mick Dabone has been using the I hate people line since the days of the original HHB bored. He's funny. You're only 0.5% as funny as he is.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    @DM_Legion_of_Stooge‌ Are you enjoying this beautiful Seattle spring day?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Surprisingly this thread fucking delivers.