Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Starting QB still not named

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
Guessing they both play? Or Shough starts and they have some run-heavy packages for Brown on some series?

https://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/2020/10/oregon-ducks-starting-qb-still-to-be-decided.html

Comments

• Options

Washington doesn't have a quarterback either

What happened with the 43 year-old grad transfer?
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    FFS, It's Shough. You're illiterate if you can't read between those lines.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    dtd said:

What’s your fucking glitch? I guessed Shough would be starting in the first post, just that he hasn’t been named and there will be packages for Brown.

You’re just a miserable asshole. Have been since eDuck.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

What’s your fucking glitch? I guessed Shough would be starting in the first post, just that he hasn’t been named and there will be packages for Brown.

Imagine caring this much about a message bored.

How was the Red Robin GrubHub tonight?
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    dtd said:

dtd said:

Imagine caring this much about a message bored.

How was the Red Robin GrubHub tonight?
    Imagine caring enough to set up a second account.

Imagine caring about what I ate for dinner tonight, @PHD_Dawg.

Loser on so many levels.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    This thread has some great elementary school smack
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020

Making fun of someone for actually eating at Red Robbin is appropriate and welcomed.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,471
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I thought Hugh Millen Jr was gonna be the starter?
  • Options

I thought Hugh Millen Jr was gonna be the starter?

He’s on the Johnny DuRocher Eugene-to-Seattle path to mediocrity.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

Making fun of someone for actually eating at Red Robbin is appropriate and welcomed.
    You must not have had their bottomless fries
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    Shough ran much better than I expected. Didn’t think I’d ever see him run for 85 yards and get another 15 when the Stanford boys got too rough with him.

Arm strength leaves a lot to be desired. Not quite a Cyler Miles level of arm punter, but some DB is going to make him pay for that hang time. He did make some NFL throws, but also got lucky to walk away with only one pick.

The offense is fun to watch for the first time since the first halves of Willie Taggart’s first few games. I’m not saying Herbert would have won a Heisman in this offense, but second team All Pac-12 might have been possible.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Shough ran much better than I expected. Didn’t think I’d ever see him run for 85 yards and get another 15 when the Stanford boys got too rough with him.

Arm strength leaves a lot to be desired. Not quite a Cyler Miles level of arm punter, but some DB is going to make him pay for that hang time. He did make some NFL throws, but also got lucky to walk away with only one pick.

The offense is fun to watch for the first time since the first halves of Willie Taggart’s first few games. I’m not saying Herbert would have won a Heisman in this offense, but second team All Pac-12 might have been possible.

I'm just happy to see the designed plays to counter when the defense is selling out to stop the run. That play where he pulls it and tosses it to the tight end is a good one. QB can either throw it if nobody is there to cover the TE like he did yesterday, or he can run for it and have the TE block the guy who was staying home to cover him. Nice wrinkle.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    SFGbob said:

I'm just happy to see the designed plays to counter when the defense is selling out to stop the run. That play where he pulls it and tosses it to the tight end is a good one. QB can either throw it if nobody is there to cover the TE like he did yesterday, or he can run for it and have the TE block the guy who was staying home to cover him. Nice wrinkle.
    Yes, I am also glad to see concepts every single competent OC uses back in the playbook.

I missed seeing running backs have some space instead of crashing into the LOS and hoping for a gap. Glad to see DJ Johnson found a role, I was about to tell DJ to get as fat as Noah Sewell so he can become an NFL practice squad DT like his brother.