Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For my cigar guysm

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
edited October 2020 in Yellow Snow's Record Shoppe
So, if you are a fan of the small cigar maker EP Carrillo (I am), the third installment of their unreal Perez-Carrillo team up line releases at Fox Cigars today! They have not been rated yet, but I cannot imagine these not being great. The first installment was the La Historia, 95 rated and the number 3 cigar of 2015.

Next up came the Encore, 96 (!) rated and the Cigar of the Year in 2018.

Now up is the Pledge. Unrated for now, but I cannot see how this one misses.

I bring it to your attention because a box of 10 is only 120 bucks for the Sojourns and 108 bucks for the Prequels (same stogie different sizes). Any cigar guy knows that any world class cigar (Top 25 level) that is only 11-12 bucks a stick is a mega value. In my very humble opinion EP Carrillo is the best value in cigars today. I got a box of La Historia III for 98 bucks two years ago. That's a 95 rated cigar for less than 10 bucks a stick. Unreal.

If you want to actually try the old stuff now that it has some age on it, Cigars International has a really cool kit with both the La Historia and Encore in a 10 year limited anniversary set in figurado size for only 400 bucks. 20 bucks a stick sure, but still great value imho.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/ep-carrillo-10th-anniversary-limited-edition-sampler/2028450/#p-2029122

And no, I don't get anything for shilling for them. I just love the sticks and think they are really high end cigars for the price. Let me help you losers!

If you just want to try them out without taking the big plunge, Fox has a Carrillo sampler that is out of this world, and has 1 Encore in it (so you can say you smoked the worlds finest cigar from 2018). Only 40 bucks for 5 sticks, and 3 of them are rated 94 plus. Great great deal.

https://foxcigar.com/shop/deals/e-p-carrillo-tasting-kit/

@YellowSnow bought it. He can attest.

Enjoy your smokes. Fags.

Comments