Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Duck friend told me Noah Sewell blew out his knee

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

This Sunday's entertainment brought to you by CreepyCoug Productions, Inc.

It was boring and uninspired. You’re as bad as @haie. No wonder you had your meltdown yesterday. Words words words...
    It’s hilarious how excited the Dipshit Bros @haie and @creepycoug Productions were in this thread. Lol, Losers.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,698
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Lolz. Going back to January. Tantrum and fagging out for two days.

Meltdown defined. In your head Duck.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

You can’t defend any of your positions or successfully criticize anyone because you are a juvenile moron. This is what you come up with instead of anything of substance. What a loser.
    edited October 2020

I looked up @haie’s threads he started because he’s an absolute buffoon and was curious if he had any redeeming or interesting posts. The funny part is that you’re dumber than he is the more I read your racist blathering bullshit, yet you thought I was looking up your history. I don’t give a fuck about you other than I made you snap.

You really are a loser. That Barrett thread on the Tug broke you and outed you as a racist piece of shit. That I pushed you into @haie levels of anger is well worth it.

Is Sewell’s knee still blown out, you retard?

“CreepyCoug Productions”

What an embarrassingly gay thing to say, especially now that you weren’t even correct about the nonsense you posted in this thread. You’re gay, right? No judging, don’t twist.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2020

I looked up @haie’s threads he started because he’s an absolute buffoon and was curious if he had any redeeming or interesting posts. The funny part is that you’re dumber than he is the more I read your racist blathering bullshit, yet you thought I was looking up your history. I don’t give a fuck about you other than I made you snap.

You really are a loser. That Barrett thread on the Tug broke you and outed you as a racist piece of shit. That I pushed you into @haie levels of anger is well worth it.

“CreepyCoug Productions”

What an embarrassingly gay thing to say, especially now that you weren’t even correct about the nonsense you posted in this thread. You’re gay, right? No judging, don’t twist.
    Haie’s a NBA fan, that’s all you need to know about him. Like the league, he’s soft and triggers easily. Most people just ignore him, he’s basically the new Ballz.

CreepyCoug is the man. He’s just fucking with you, and he’s winning.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,394
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

“CreepyCoug Productions”

Trying way too hard.
    edited October 2020

“CreepyCoug Productions”

So, what you're saying is, you really thought I was being serious about the kid's knee? You really are a dumb piece of shit.

And you will find in due time that nothing breaks me. I was here before you; and I'll be here long after you're gone.

And thanks for the explaining your research. It's not like anyone thought you've been shitting your pants on every forum and every thread trying to drum up support. Looks like you finally found one poster dumb enough to play along.
    dtd said:

You can’t defend any of your positions or successfully criticize anyone because you are a juvenile moron. This is what you come up with instead of anything of substance. What a loser.
    You want substance? You? Lolz.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

DJDuck said:

Just your ignorant opinion. Who is pitching nonsense on this thread Einstein? Morons on here as usual reporting rumor as fact or the facts I reported. You can’t even be honest. You attack me and what I post not because of anything more than it makes your ignorant butt hurt.

You pump up Sewell so much I just thought it'd be newsworthy that his career is already over, that's all.

Doctors are saying that he's making quality of life decisions now.
    I thought @HHusky was the dumbest Doog here but wow, this guy is just full of awful takes, and he didn’t even go to UDub.
    Class of 2010.

“CreepyCoug Productions”

Whooosh?

Wow man, sounds like you've just been racking up W's while I've been away from this shithole.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

“CreepyCoug Productions”

Haie’s a NBA fan, that’s all you need to know about him. Like the league, he’s soft and triggers easily. Most people just ignore him, he’s basically the new Ballz.

CreepyCoug is the man. He’s just fucking with you, and he’s winning.
    Clearly, they ignore me. Clearly.
    Seems like he really cares.
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

JFC

DJDuck said:

And I said “pitch” you fucking little shit. You can’t defend any of your positions or successfully criticize anyone because you are a juvenile moron. This is what you come up with instead of anything of substance. What a loser. A loser Miami fan on a Washington site attempting to whine about Ducks on a Duck forum. You are nothing but a childish troll. Miami is going to get their sorry asses kicked this year too no matter who is their quarterback. Are they so lousy you can’t handle posting on their site?

This is going into the rotation. Thanks DJ.

dtd said:

dtd said:

JFC

DJDuck said:

And I said “pitch” you fucking little shit. You can’t defend any of your positions or successfully criticize anyone because you are a juvenile moron. This is what you come up with instead of anything of substance. What a loser. A loser Miami fan on a Washington site attempting to whine about Ducks on a Duck forum. You are nothing but a childish troll. Miami is going to get their sorry asses kicked this year too no matter who is their quarterback. Are they so lousy you can’t handle posting on their site?

Deej? That you buddy?

Lolz.
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2020

dtd said:

dtd said:

JFC

DJDuck said:

Deej? That you buddy?

Lolz.

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

JFC

DJDuck said:

Deej? That you buddy?

Lolz.

Man. You really matured.
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2020

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

JFC

DJDuck said:

Deej? That you buddy?

Lolz.

Man. You really matured.
    You didn't get the joke that YOU started in THIS thread and now you're gonna get pissy? What a weird hill to die on.
    dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

JFC

DJDuck said:

Deej? That you buddy?

Lolz.

Man. You really matured.
    You didn't get the joke that YOU started in THIS thread and now you're gonna get pissy? What a weird hill to die on.
    You’re incoherent buddy, even with the ALL caps for EMPHASIS!!! Take a beat.

Nobody pissy here but you IMO.
    dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

JFC

DJDuck said:

Deej? That you buddy?

Lolz.

Man. You really matured.
    ok ok. got it. it was really late.

#forgiveness
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

haie said:

DJDuck said:

Just your ignorant opinion. Who is pitching nonsense on this thread Einstein? Morons on here as usual reporting rumor as fact or the facts I reported. You can’t even be honest. You attack me and what I post not because of anything more than it makes your ignorant butt hurt.

You pump up Sewell so much I just thought it'd be newsworthy that his career is already over, that's all.

Doctors are saying that he's making quality of life decisions now.
    I thought @HHusky was the dumbest Doog here but wow, this guy is just full of awful takes, and he didn’t even go to UDub.
    You should try getting a sense of humor. And thicker skin. Bumping this 9 month old post to show-off how much you don't get it was a questionable decision at best.

You actually came to this thread, looked at what @DJDuck said, and thought to yourself "I'm going to join up with this guy!"