Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Washington's New Uniforms?

12346»

Comments

• EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Didn't the NCAA also ban pants that don't cover the knees? Then I'm watching some rando game a couple weekends ago, and I swear this big 330 pound OG's pants ended so far up his thighs I was shocked his dick wasn't hanging out. Didn't even touch the top of his knee braces. I think it was supposed to be a 15 yard penalty or something, too.

YKWYWF
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    This thread is worthless until I comment.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dan, that's kinda a gaybob thing to share. Now pounding a juicy ass under the great #90 Would be HH worthy . You're newfish here so you get a 1-time pass

@dflea

You should be honored....
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m definitely on board if we get the return of some of that sexy midriff action...AM I RIGHT FELLAS?!?

That Steve Emptycans Poster hung over my adolescent and early teen bed...much spuzz was rubbed out under that thing. Good memories.

I’m definitely on board if we get the return of some of that sexy midriff action...AM I RIGHT FELLAS?!?

That Steve Emptycans Poster hung over my adolescent and early teen bed...much spuzz was rubbed out under that thing. Good memories.
    Dan, that's kinda a gaybob think to share. Now pounding a juicy ass under the great #90 Would be HH worthy . You're newfish here so you get a 1-time pass
    Bumpworthy pumpy
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

Dan, that's kinda a gaybob thing to share. Now pounding a juicy ass under the great #90 Would be HH worthy . You're newfish here so you get a 1-time pass

@dflea

You should be honored....

Ah damn you and your 24 minutes.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2023

Right when everything is going great, Pete will go full purple on the helmets. Fuck man, didnt lambo's failed experiment with purple helmets set a precedent on what not to ever do again?

Pup and Steel2 hated Lambo in year one. The Fire Marshall came on in years three and four. Now dipshits like Yella jumped on and say they hated Lambo all along.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

New uniforms will be Adidas...Maybe they'll get colors right. Btw, no offense Yella with peckerwood comment. Just fuckin with you

This is the nicest thing Pup ever said to @YellowSnow