Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Race was right

PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,803
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B08LMS5Y8Y/ref=atv_hm_hom_1_c_iEgOEZ_2_1

Fuck you all defending Obama and Biden. Corrupt. Totally fucking corrupt.

Comey - colossal piece of shit. Mike Flynn had his life ruined by these fucks. Fuck off.

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,756
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2020

Comey - colossal piece of shit. Mike Flynn had his life ruined by these fucks. Fuck off.

I can never - will never - forgive those fucking cocksuckers for what they did to a political opponent and then sabotage an incoming Administration.

I can't quite use the 'T' word, but I'm damn close.

Patently inexcusable to weaponized the Justice Department against a political opponent.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Mike Flynn was collateral damage Ruined the guy. They could care less. Trash people.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,803
    pawz said:

I can never - will never - forgive those fucking cocksuckers for what they did to a political opponent and then sabotage an incoming Administration.

Patently inexcusable to weaponized the Justice Department against a political opponent.

No - TREASON is absolutely the right word. Comey should hang. The bureaucrats willingly subverted the duly elected President of the United States and the peaceful transition of power. Then shifty Schiff latched on to the lies and divided this country in 3 1/2 years perpetrating a lie.

And people wonder why the orange man is mean?

But but....we left a pandemic plan.

Fuck that - how could anyone trust ANYTHING Obama 'left' after this bullshit?

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,198
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Treason? It was and still is.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,955
    Founders Club

pawz said:

No - TREASON is absolutely the right word. Comey should hang. The bureaucrats willingly subverted the duly elected President of the United States and the peaceful transition of power. Then shifty Schiff latched on to the lies and divided this country in 3 1/2 years perpetrating a lie.

And people wonder why the orange man is mean?

But but....we left a pandemic plan.

Fuck that - how could anyone trust ANYTHING Obama 'left' after this bullshit?

I agree with everything but the hanging part. Life in prison would be fine.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Imagine getting caught red-handed and not saying you’re sorry
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,695
    Treason and sedition. Communists are nasty, mean, terrible people. This was indeed a communist overthrow attempt.