Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SIX 'Я US

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

@Doog_de_Jour - Tricia is at least an 8.5. Probably more in the mid 9's.

Unless you're factoring in the exchange rate because she's Canadian. I blame Trudeau for the weak $CAD

Yeah that's all I saw too
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,543
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,563
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2020
    i like what you are thinking but really i think that it’s the thrill and romance of that big strapping Trojan that you shud be focusing on... it seemed obvious that that was the reason he was here in the first place... someone leaked your nude photos is what i’m hearing
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

i like what you are thinking but really i think that it’s the thrill and romance of that big strapping Trojan that you shud be focusing on... it seemed obvious that that was the reason he was here in the first place... someone leaked your nude photos is what i’m hearing

• Options
    Founders Club
    yes, sorry...in retrospect I realize that I was undoubtedly simply projecting my own refracted flashback imagery that I am doing my best to work through with drugs and off-world spiritual guidance, but a little like a misguided confessor priest I was momentarily mesmerized by the realization that you might be on your way to number 6 cult activity 7/11 dumpster sex with this deranged Oregon duck guy, and I was concerned for you.

Please accept my sincere apology for my deeply delusional and misguided thought process ~ I mean really, what was I thinking.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

yes, sorry...in retrospect I realize that I was undoubtedly simply projecting my own refracted flashback imagery that I am doing my best to work through with drugs and off-world spiritual guidance, but a little like a misguided confessor priest I was momentarily mesmerized by the realization that you might be on your way to number 6 cult activity 7/11 dumpster sex with this deranged Oregon duck guy, and I was concerned for you.

Please accept my sincere apology for my deeply delusional and misguided thought process ~ I mean really, what was I thinking.

I was more than a little concerned about this post when it got going, but you pulled it together by the end!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    yah well as the slogan says, are you not entertained? and like a lot of people i am bored AF right now so forgive me my madness... you are obviously a nice person and i meant no offense
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

yah well as the slogan says, are you not entertained? and like a lot of people i am bored AF right now so forgive me my madness... you are obviously a nice person and i meant no offense

No offense taken. 🙂 I knew you were kidding around.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,819
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2020

No offense taken. 🙂 I knew you were kidding around.
    I’d have come to your defense but was passed out in a black cherry White Claw coma.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2020

"A Spell Has Been Cast by a Horrible Monster"

https://youtu.be/CMwMHkxq0-4

THOUSANDS of witches plotted to cast a "binding spell" on Donald Trump on
    Halloween, so that he loses the US election.

The mystic women believe that the two full moons this month have given them extra
    magical powers to kick Trump out of the White House.

The witches are also celebrating the rare confluence of the two "powerful" moon events
    in October - in effort to get Joe Biden elected in November.

According to social media, the mystic women are set to plot multiple "binding" events
    to attack the President on Halloween - in their biggest spiritual attack to date.

The magical women allegedly tried to cast spells on Trump this time last year when he
    was in the midst of the impeachment inquiry.

Taking their efforts online, the witches have been using the hashtags #BindTrump and
    #MagicResistance to join their forces to create a "Blue Wave" spell on October 31 and
    on November 2.

• Options
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

Unless you're factoring in the exchange rate because she's Canadian. I blame Trudeau for the weak $CAD

Yeah that's all I saw too
    Just because I'd rather focus in these images
  • Options
    Founders Club

Forgot the pics