Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• OneNippleOneNipple Member Posts: 178
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

My @Sources say that Oregon is leading and he might pull the trigger sooner rather than later. If he stays out West, we’re running in 3rd...

Damn.....WSU has the EC Pipeline on lock!
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    dnc said:

My @Sources say that Oregon is leading and he might pull the trigger sooner rather than later. If he stays out West, we’re running in 3rd...

He's not going to Oregon.

• Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Kicking Oregon’s ass on the field this year should help. We have the most talent in the conference top to bottom, no excuses.
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 560
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Could surprise ev

Kicking Oregon’s ass on the field this year should help. We have the most talent in the conference top to bottom, no excuses.

Um, not sure that is true, but if so uw had the more talent the last 2 years and lost. Thats got to get under your skin!
  • Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2020
    Yeah we pissed away both games, I don’t think you’ll get any disagreement from us.

Oregon didn’t look like a more talented team in either game, and they won’t this year either.
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 560
    Its not about talent, its about execution. Ask usc.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Yeah we pissed away both games, I don’t think you’ll get any disagreement from us.

Oregon didn’t look like a more talented team in either game, and they won’t this year either.

This time will be different POTY
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

I’m feeling 66% confident, maybe 50%, that when you click to the Oregon game 9/11/2021 you’ll get to see JT.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230

dnc said:

I’m feeling 66% confident, maybe 50%, that when you click to the Oregon game 9/11/2021 you’ll get to see JT.
    Hmmmn, I like this game! I'll play along.

I'm feeling 66% confident, maybe 50% that at some point a person that you are intimate with with get a vaginal yeast and/or penile infection ... and won't tell you ... by then you'll see jtt in purple and gold ... or more likely in white with red accents.
    animate said:

dnc said:

I'm feeling 66% confident, maybe 50% that at some point a person that you are intimate with with get a vaginal yeast and/or penile infection ... and won't tell you ... by then you'll see jtt in purple and gold ... or more likely in white with red accents.
    You seem scared

animate said:

dnc said:

You seem scared
    No, I'm just scared for you! Vaginal yeast is no laughing matter. Better watch yourself kiddo...

animate said:

dnc said:

I'm more impressed you appeared to draw that yourself. Golf clap indeed
    animate said:

animate said:

dnc said:

You seem scared
    No, I'm just scared for you! Vaginal yeast is no laughing matter. Better watch yourself kiddo...
    That can be a concern for all straight men. Fortunately, you don’t have to worry about it

animate said:

animate said:

dnc said:

You seem scared
    That can be a concern for all straight men. Fortunately, you don’t have to worry about it
    hey! you lied then when you preferred power bottom. Why are you so dishonest about your personal life? I even wore a condom for you.
    animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

dnc said:

You seem scared
    hey! you lied then when you preferred power bottom. Why are you so dishonest about your personal life? I even wore a condom for you.
    From watching you self-destruct in the tug, I think everyone here knows where you stand, or kneel I should say.
    edited October 2020

animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

dnc said:

You seem scared
    From watching you self-destruct in the tug, I think everyone here knows where you stand, or kneel I should say.
    haha ... "self destruct" ... you guys are rank amateurs ... but i'm glad you're paying attention to me, very telling ... especially the little amount of time I actually spend there. There's only so much time a person should be stepping in ... and wiping off the excrement off their feet.

Yeah, the tug is life and death for you guys ... Trump sad!
    animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

animate said:

dnc said:

You seem scared
    haha ... "self destruct" ... you guys are rank amateurs ... but i'm glad you're paying attention to me, very telling ... especially the little amount of time I actually spend there. There's only so much time a person should be stepping in ... and wiping off the excrement off their feet.

Yeah, the tug is life and death for you guys ... Trump sad!
    Spoken like a true lifelong recipient.